Marian Hossa has played his last game

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Well, I think originally players just assumed these people will retire early, the cap recapture rule was not there at the time. It was only inserted in retroactively after the Devils pushed it too far with Kovalchuk.

Yes. Now they can’t so they are all going on LTIR with injuries they were playing with.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
It's a shame (no, a tragedy) he would go out being hit by an allergy like that right in the face.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Eczema is no joke. It is torture for those who have it- including me. Any heat/sweat, or even clothing can aggravate it and there is no cure. Only temporary solutions.
Anyone who says Hossa is lying didn't know Hossa the hockey player or the person. I find it quite amusing this is even a conspiracy floating around. What a joke.
I have arthritic psoriasis. Im 35 and it just started last year. Last week i had 9 bandaids on my back, shoulders and arms just to stop my t shirt from rubbing on it. Sleeping is a nightmare.

Needless to say my thoughts on this subject have changed.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Hope you enjoy a happy and healthy life after hockey, Hoss!

One of the best all-around wingers of his generation.

It's sad that shitty people feel the need to say shitty things ITT.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
To be fair. I read the last one where it said it as most likely dermatitis due to chemicals on the fabric. The new one is pay wall.

That being said there could be potential ways around it. I mean Elon musk built an underground sub to try to rescue the soccer team ina cave in less than 24 hrs. They still have 3 years to figure it out. He went on LTIR in the summer right after the playoffs. The fact that they have already decided it is impossible. And they came to that decision exactly when his salary dropped. I mean come on

Very robidas island.
That is great that Musk built a sub when the technology has already been developed? How long have humans know about cancer? Why isn’t there a cure already since we can build submarines?

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Again we live in a world of rockets and talking cars. I think this isn’t beyond human potential to try to crack the equipment code sometime I. The next 3 years.....

Do you believe all of them? Zetterberg has already pulled the shoot.

Do you really expect praise and Keith and everyone who has a back diving deal to play out their contracts? Because everyone called this on day 1

What is your point here? Was it cheating when he signed the contract? Yes. Has it been stopped for all future contracts? Yes.

Has he developed a debilitating condition that will cause him issues for the rest of his life? Yes.

From a Hawks point of view, they probably got lucky that this happened, because it was likely under different circumstances that he would retire and they would be screwed.

My team lost out on a cup because of the circumvention. Get over it already.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
What is your point here? Was it cheating when he signed the contract? Yes. Has it been stopped for all future contracts? Yes.

Has he developed a debilitating condition that will cause him issues for the rest of his life? Yes.

From a Hawks point of view, they probably got lucky that this happened, because it was likely under different circumstances that he would retire and they would be screwed.

My team lost out on a cup because of the circumvention. Get over it already.

The point is that he was going on LTIR one way or another. Just like Z. If he didn’t have a skin condition. It would be a back or knee.

Just like every single one is going to do.

I don’t even really care that the cheating happened. It’s that people refuse to believe that this is what is happening.

They are going to all act so shocked when Keith does the exact same thing.

A bunch of teams did it. To act like that’s not what happened is nuts

Reactions: Jacob

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
That is great that Musk built a sub when the technology has already been developed? How long have humans know about cancer? Why isn’t there a cure already since we can build submarines?

Because fabricating inanimate objects like equipment and living diseases that are actively changing through millions of years of evolution are the same?

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
Because fabricating inanimate objects like equipment and living diseases that are actively changing through millions of years of evolution are the same?
That is my point. He has an illness that modern medicine has not figured out how to control without serious risk to his body. It isn’t what the equipment is made of, it is how it is worn against the body.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad