Recalled/Assigned: Marek Hrivik Recalled

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
RIP Stockton.

Plus side, we really get to see what some of the guys down there right now are capable of. Hopefully Poirier/Klimchuk/Shinkaruk can all step up.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Can we please, PLEASE do this? Just for one game, see how it goes?

Gaudreau - Monahan - Bennett
Tkachuk - Backlund - Ferland
Mangiapane - Jankowski - Hathaway
Lazar/Brouwer - Hrivik - Jagr

So am I correct to assume Mangiapne & Hrivik will be a line with one of the others (Brouwer/Lazar/Stajan)

This is probably more realistic. Calgary likes their duo's. Gaudreau/Monahan, Backlund/Frolik, Bennett/Janks, and now maybe Mangiapane/Hrivik

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Calgary Heat

When's the last time we've called up this many players from an AHL affiliate?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If Backlund's abdominal issues are flaring up again, then it's a possible we see a pretty big shakeup in line assignments.
Huh. We probably should've discussed this on our board, but Backlund and Ferland both missed the last two days of practice. I didn't see that.

Both were back today, though, while Jagr was absent from the optional morning skate.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Millions says Hrivik is in Calgary practicing this morning.

Must have been the plan all along.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Tkachuk-Monahan-Gaudreau
Bennett-Jankowski-Hathaway
Ferland-Backlund-Lazar(would usually put Frolik here)
Mangiapane-Hrivik-Jagr

Never gonna happen. But one can dream

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good stuff, guy deserves the callup.

Boy that Stockton team is going to blow. Calgary's a defenceman injury away from taking all that major parts of that team.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Only 2 more call ups needed, Klimchuk to replace Brouwer and literally anyone to replace Lazar, I'd like Dube but it ain't possible (because CHL rules).

I've wanted Hrivik in for Stajan for months, so hopefully it happens next game at the latest, tonight preferable.

Then fire monkey ass Gulutzan, bring up Huska to coach and we rolling.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I'm one of the guys who really likes what Lazar brings, but what are you guys smoking? hahaha

I'm not smoking anything. Lazar has been perfect in the 4th line role he has played this year. He is young, cheap, brings a lot of energy, is an above average skater and at worst is average defensively.

Jagr has been slow as molasses, indifferent/unable defensively and outside of holding the puck pretty useless offensively as well.

For me Lazar brings more to the team than Jagr especially with how slow and lazy we are up front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->