Player Discussion Marco Scandella

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Two seasons ago, I would have said that Kulikov is the better player. Then he came here and was a train wreck. So I'm feeling pretty cautious about how much he upgrades things. In an ideal world, I feel like he'd be your no. 4.
The back injury makes evaluating Kulikov pretty damn impossible. Some in the weeds defensive stats painted a picture of a guy who should have been a positive, but his play-by-play execution was awful (because of the back injury).

Also, Scandella is a bit better at driving play up ice, which makes him a nice fit with what we appear to be doing on defense.

He's a #4, but he's well above the Leopold line.

ende

Dec 12, 2005
I'd like to see Scandella with Bogosian actually, as some have suggested.

Let McCabe and Risto have the top pairing. They looked good together last year, just McCabe couldn't handle Risto's ridiculous minutes as well as Risto could. Scale them back, enjoy the luxury of more than 1 usable defensive pairing, and I bet a lot of pieces fall into place.

McCabe-Risto
Scandella-Bogosian
Beaulieu-Antipin
x Gorges

Guhle
Fedun
Falk
Nelson

These pairings make the most sense.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Didn't see this posted:

Barstool Sports

Insanely Hot Model Gets Cheated On By [Marco Scandella], Sells His Jersey On Ebay For Charity

Look, I’m going to honest: I have no idea who Marco Scandella is and frankly I don’t care. But I can tell you he’s a complete moron. He would have to be because otherwise why on earth would you cheat on this…

So what does a woman like that do when her man cheats on her? She takes his jersey and places that shit on Ebay with all the proceeds going towards an organization that supports women in power and happens to have the perfect name: She Should Run.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Didn't see this posted:

Barstool Sports

Insanely Hot Model Gets Cheated On By [Marco Scandella], Sells His Jersey On Ebay For Charity

Look, I’m going to honest: I have no idea who Marco Scandella is and frankly I don’t care. But I can tell you he’s a complete moron. He would have to be because otherwise why on earth would you cheat on this…

So what does a woman like that do when her man cheats on her? She takes his jersey and places that **** on Ebay with all the proceeds going towards an organization that supports women in power and happens to have the perfect name: She Should Run.
Saw that earlier today. I already thought he was dumb, but this puts it over the top.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
It was a joke man. What are you getting worked up over? Did you cheat on a bunch of instagram models in your late 20s and are taking this as a personal attack? Good for you if so.
Wow. You need to reread this conversation and tell me exactly where in what I've said comes off as "worked up"?
You might be taking this entire conversation way to seriously...

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Wow. You need to reread this conversation and tell me exactly where in what I've said comes off as "worked up"?
You might be taking this entire conversation way to seriously...
Seemed like you were trying to spite me for some reason. Apparently i'm misreading it then. It happens.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
What if she was the reason for his poor play, he couldn't focus cause all of the sweet poon.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Anyone else at least mildly irritated by the commentary that Scandella's actions in all of this -- which we don't know -- are not valid by how the woman looks? f***ing shallow much?

Reactions: Tatre and Paxon

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
It's hard to believe many of these guys are faithful. Isn't Scandella a model himself?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad