Proposal: Marco Rossi for Shane Pinto

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Trying to gauge what people think the value is on this. There’s been rumors from credible sources within the Wild that they would Move Rossi for a comparable young player with more size. I’m personally not interested in the move, but if they did it this is about what I’d be looking for. Who adds?
What would you want from Montreal for Rossi?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I ain't your bud, pal. The difference between me and you is I actually check the stats to make sure what I'm saying is correct. When does this superior goal scoring skillset translate to Pinto actually having more goals? I'm waiting oh great hockey knowledge sir.

It seems to me that you're basing your opinions of Rossi based on his time 4 years ago and not on the present day. Your argument is literally "he's bigger." Your words show that you have no semblance of Rossi as a player, yet you run your mouth like you watch every Minnesota game. It's laughable that you're sitting here insulting my hockey intelligence when your statements are so blatantly ignorant. Call me a homer. Say I have rose colored glass. Just comical.

It amazes me that going down the Senators lineup, and with how big every player is, that you guys don't just run over everyone. I'm just waiting for you to tell me Tkachuk has more upside than Kaprizov. I mean, he's bigger and heavier so he must be better so says the great hockey knowledge that is bert!
Lol I showed my acumen you showed you are a Minnesota fan and are incapable of referencing anything but stats. Which don't even work in your favor.

Pinto has 30 goals in 140 games Rossi has 21 in 103. Rossi actually has lower assists per game too but is a superior play maker. Pinto as a far superior goal scoring skillset. He can beat goalies from distance. This is showing one's capability of actually watching and properly evaluating these players.

No idea with where you're going with the last paragraph other than making up a false argument in an attempt to try and save face. Stick to the facts and the actual content in the discussion.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Absolute savagery , he threw the damn towel man ….quit pummeling him with a rake lol
Actually he was factually wrong in all of it and then made up a fictional argument. If you want to be taken to the woodshed like I took him you're welcome to join the conversation. But make sure you actually bring something tangible instead of a Made up argument.

Reactions: TeamRenzo

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Actually he was factually wrong in all of it and then made up a fictional argument. If you want to be taken to the woodshed like I took him you're welcome to join the conversation. But make sure you actually bring something tangible instead of a Made up argument.
Sorry man , you got f***ing PWND

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Sorry man , you got f***ing PWND
Lol I showed my acumen you showed you are a Minnesota fan and are incapable of referencing anything but stats. Which don't even work in your favor.

Pinto has 30 goals in 140 games Rossi has 21 in 103. Rossi actually has lower assists per game too but is a superior play maker. Pinto as a far superior goal scoring skillset. He can beat goalies from distance. This is showing one's capability of actually watching and properly evaluating these players.

No idea with where you're going with the last paragraph other than making up a false argument in an attempt to try and save face. Stick to the facts and the actual content in the discussion.
Back the drawing board duster.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Poor Bert , it’s ok homey. Just try to be better next time!!!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. When you compare their same age seasons, my FACTS (which is what stats are silly) are 100% correct.

I know it’s hard for you to see outside perspective with those huge senators rose colored glasses on. But the least you could do is try not show how impartial you are.

The last paragraph is literally your argument being extrapolated to other players :facepalm: I know, it looks really dumb.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. When you compare their same age seasons, my FACTS (which is what stats are silly) are 100% correct.

I know it’s hard for you to see outside perspective with those huge senators rose colored glasses on. But the least you could do is try not show how impartial you are.

The last paragraph is literally your argument being extrapolated to other players :facepalm: I know, it looks really dumb.
You must be new. Rossi had 1 more goal at the same season same age while being the more developed player physically. Pinto has a better GPG at the same when taking their entire NHL career into account...... Can you not count? That isnt including this past season for more clarification. Pinto 21 goals in 99 Games. Rossi 21 goals in 103 games.

Are you that unfamiliar that bigger players have a longer development trajectory. Pinto's tools are simply much better and more room for growth. You wont acknowledge it because you're incapable of it or just too dense or you are a homer.

Look at this thread no one other than Minnesota fans would do this deal. Who's got the rose coloured glasses?... You lost an argument and you are REACHING hard.

The last paragraph was completely fictional. Was never discussed. The absolute weakest thing you can do on HF and is a pure tell you are losing is when you are forced to make up a fictional scenario to strengthen your argument.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
You must be new. Rossi had 1 more goal at the same season same age while being the more developed player physically. Pinto has a better GPG at the same when taking their entire NHL career into account...... Can you not count? That isnt including this past season for more clarification. Pinto 21 goals in 99 Games. Rossi 21 goals in 103 games.

Are you that unfamiliar that bigger players have a longer development trajectory. Pinto's tools are simply much better and more room for growth. You wont acknowledge it because you're incapable of it or just too dense or you are a homer.

Look at this thread no one other than Minnesota fans would do this deal. Who's got the rose coloured glasses?... You lost an argument and you are REACHING hard.

The last paragraph was completely fictional. Was never discussed. The absolute weakest thing you can do on HF and is a pure tell you are losing is when you are forced to make up a fictional scenario to strengthen your argument.
No duh, Pinto is 1 year farther along in age. If Rossi repeats this year, his GPG is better than Pinto’s when you compare them at the same age. Again, at the same age. I can see you’re struggling so I’ll say it again: at the same age. Put it together dude. The SAME AGE. If you can’t get it yet, you never will.

I see you’re back on the BIGGER IS BETTER derp train. When should we expect Brady Tkachuk to be better than Kaprizov? Tkachuk is the same difference in size from Kaprizov that Pinto is from Rossi. Again, try to show me you’re not a senators homer.

I don’t care what HF boards thinks. It’s pretty clear that Rossi’s upside is as good if not better than Pinto’s. Him outproducing Pinto in their age 22 seasons is a perfect example. Try to tell me how 40 isn’t better than 35. Make up all the excuses in your head that you need to. Rossi will outproduce Pinto’s age 23 season as well because Pinto was dumb enough to get himself suspended for half a season.

I’m done with your trolling. Peace.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
If Rossi is so much better, why do you guys want to trade him for Pinto? :huh:

It's the HF Trade Board waltz:

1. "We're interested in your player. Here's what we offer."

2. "Not sure we want to part with him for that."

3. "Why not? He's good."

4. "Well, we feel he's not as good as the guy we're giving up."

5. "Well, actually, I think he's better than the player we're asking for. So there."

6. "So why are you offering him in trade?"

7. "We'd never trade for your guy in a million years. In fact, he's totally overrated. Here's why."

8. "Ok."

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad