Prospect Info: Marco Rossi, Center, 9th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Canada and Japan are two more examples of developed countries that are way behind the US when it comes to vaccination.

Reactions: MuckOG

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
I would love to know Wild's current evaluation of him. It should determine the direction this offseason goes.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I would love to know Wild's current evaluation of him. It should determine the direction this offseason goes.

In what way do you think it should determine the direction the offseason goes? I don't agree, but what impact do you think it should have?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I had assumed he was still in North America , makes sense if he was in Austria
It also makes sense that you don't give someone with heart inflammation, any medication they don't need immediately, until the inflammation is gone.

Also, he's 19yrso, even in the US, people that young haven't even been "eligible" until the last month or so.

Reactions: 57special

Filip Karlsson

Oct 6, 2020
As a 22y.o. in Sweden I'm not even close to getting the vaccine, so that's the most probable reason why he’s getting his shot now. The US are faster than most

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Good to see him sporting the colors!
Was just thinking how he's not even in America right now, and he's wearing the Wild gear. He's either a heady self-promoter to our fan-base, or genuinely excited to play for the Wild.

Very happy to see he's recovered. Those first steps probably felt pretty special to him.

Reactions: slovakia18

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
Was just thinking how he's not even in America right now, and he's wearing the Wild gear. He's either a heady self-promoter to our fan-base, or genuinely excited to play for the Wild.

Very happy to see he's recovered. Those first steps probably felt pretty special to him.

From everything I've read on him and heard from him directly, he's just got crazy motivation and desire to develop to the NHL as fast as possible. I think wearing the Wild gear probably helps continue to motivate him to visualize that goal and work to make it reality. I also think it's a little nugget for the fans to have hope, his dad is pretty active on Twitter engaging with Wild fans and he knows we're excited to see what he can do. So back to your original post, probably a little of both!

Either way, hard not to be extremely happy for this kid after he literally was scared that he would die in his sleep just a handful of months ago

Reactions: Digitalbooya

MuckOG

May 18, 2012

I think the Wild sent him gear so that he can get it broken in by the time camp starts. Kaprizov was skating in Wild gear for a few months before he came over.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I think the Wild sent him gear so that he can get it broken in by the time camp starts. Kaprizov was skating in Wild gear for a few months before he came over.

Ah, you may well be right. But I like to imagine that it's something thoughtful that Rossi is doing, rather than the Wild setting it up for him to use for practical purposes. Let me have my illusions (delusions?).

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Damn. Most Minnesota thing ever would be to have a bluechip center prospect have and recover from severe heart inflammation due to COVID-19 and then have him get additive heart inflammation from taking the vaccine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/10/cov...s-higher-than-expected-after-second-shot.html

Hope not. Fingers-crossed.

It's hectic for sure but it's either get vaccinated or take your chances and catch covid again when your immunity wears off. One thing is for sure, Covid will do alot more dangerous than the vaccine

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
It's hectic for sure but it's either get vaccinated or take your chances and catch covid again when your immunity wears off. One thing is for sure, Covid will do alot more dangerous than the vaccine
That's not really for sure given the data. Also AFIAK, once you've had it, it's essentially the same as getting vaccinated.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
That's not really for sure given the data. Also AFIAK, once you've had it, it's essentially the same as getting vaccinated.
Exactly....in fact they are starting to let the truth slip on natural immunity vs the vaccine. Seems if you have antibodies not only is there zero point in getting vaccinated it can actually be risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad