Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Idk, he’s the same height as Kaprizov, so hopefully like him
I'm not all that worried about the size/skating preventing him from being a very good NHL forward. I'm a little concerned about how it'll affect his chances at center.

It's still great to see him going after how this last year went, though.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I'm not all that worried about the size/skating preventing him from being a very good NHL forward. I'm a little concerned about how it'll affect his chances at center.

It's still great to see him going after how this last year went, though.
Yeah, the lack of comparables for under 5’10 top 6 centers is alarming, but there are enough players his size playing the middle of the ice that I’d feel comfortable betting on the abilities to prevail. Brackett believing in it as well certainly helps

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
He’s gonna light it up so much offensively you’ll forget how small he is. Once Boldy grows into his body it will be fun to see that line with Rossi and Fiala or there’s also pairing with zucc/kaprizov if you really want to make offensive heads spin. Or you can load up Kap-Rossi-Fiala and be a top 3 line in hockey in the near future. I’m gettin giddy about this kid :DD

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
Well, Now I'm curious on how you would paint my face with Crayolas.

I was being facetious though, from previous years where the buzzword was dynamic
You said color not paint haha.. but.. crayola makes water color paints, I can give you a 2 on one cheek and 3 on the other

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Goes back to my usage of the word when I was lobbying for us to draft Pastrnak.

Completely off topic, but I wonder, had we drafted Pastrnak instead of Tuch, and the choice to Vegas was between Kaprizov and whoever the third guy was, if they would have taken Kaprizov. Obviously we wouldn't have made Pastrnak available there.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Completely off topic, but I wonder, had we drafted Pastrnak instead of Tuch, and the choice to Vegas was between Kaprizov and whoever the third guy was, if they would have taken Kaprizov. Obviously we wouldn't have made Pastrnak available there.
The 3rd guy was Greenway.

I do recall they weren't enamored with the "russian kid", as they thought he'd be too difficult to bring over. I bet they would've gone Greenway.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Either way... I think my usage of the term "dynamic" in relation to Pastrnak's game has at least turned out to be justified at the very least. ;)

Yes, Rossi looks pretty dynamic too btw.

Reactions: WildisLaw

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think some of the other video's he is going through them.
Yes, in other videos he is... probably just the specific drill he's running in this one.
Kinda negates the purpose of putting cones out there if he's just skating through them... :laugh:
probably easier to just rearrange equipment already in use when switching up drills than to swap them out completely just for posterity of use.

Besides, these still take up more space than cones if he's asked to go around them. Still value in working with less space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad