Marchand responds to attacks by fans on twitter

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
His responses look like they were written by a 10 year old.

Good hockey player, not so good brain.

Reactions: Future

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
he's the premier shitweasel in the league. he knows it, and uses it to it's fullest potential. not sure why Boston fans try to defend his character all the time. Great at hockey skills, great at the psychological game on the ice, and I f***ing hate him which can only be a good thing for the game. league needs heels and heroes.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I don't see the problem. Fans spew hate towards Marchand and he responds by insulting and trolling them. Is Marchand a POS? Yeah, most likely the case, but he's great at what he does.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
He seems salty.

At the end of the day he's got a cup and is a millionaire and his talents are evident. So I guess he's gon' be alright.

With that said - I love seeing him getting knocked down and replying to people instead of just ignoring them.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
and a beautiful wife and even more beautiful daughter with an adorable step son too. Think he's pretty ok in life.

Right on!

D394FD89-8705-4B61-BB8B-024D938D224A.jpeg

Reactions: Lady Rhian

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
How many followers does he have on Twitter? I imagine he gets tagged A LOT by people.

How the hell those he have the time to browse through (possibly) thousands posts that mention him. Read them, and then reply to them..

Seems like a lot of time put into some random people thoughts. Why bother feeding them attention and possibly get yourself in a bad mood?

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't like Marchand as a hockey player, but I don't see any problem with his replies to those tweets. He's basically giving the fans what they asked for.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
He seems salty.

At the end of the day he's got a cup and is a millionaire and his talents are evident. So I guess he's gon' be alright.

With that said - I love seeing him getting knocked down and replying to people instead of just ignoring them.

Agree. Ill say this about BM, hes entertaining which at the end of the day is one of the reasons we watch hockey.

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Pretty hilarious I love when pro athletes fire back. If you don't want any attention maybe don't insult the player. Reminds me of when some woman was firing at Trevor Bauer, and of course he fired back and the girl went to deadspin to whine as the victim just funny stuff all around.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Marchand is amazing, I know people hate players like him and Tkachuk but I find their level of trolling amazing.
'Its no trolling. I see it as Marchand actually hurt and pissed off.

LOL at those plays. Marchand acts like shit, and gets it back, nad he falls like a dominobrick. Cant take what he himself is giving.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
I don't know. I do think it's funny to an extent but #1 I wish he was more creative and #2 he gets triggered pretty easily. But, anything better than Milbury beating a fan with his shoe

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
The chin neck comment was so ruthless. That guy is thinking about it the rest of his life.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
It’s kind of juvenile to tweet back, but it’s his choice. The amount of fat jokes don’t really help with how people perceive athletes intelligence though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad