Marchand Refuses to fight Against Eller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
It’s not even surprising...

And all these people saying “oh leave it for the end of the game”... well you won’t gain any momentum from that will you? Highly doubt that’s going to affect the game, it was the middle of the second pretty much a perfect time to fight but shock, Brad the Rat didn’t want to account for his actions.

Reactions: ErrantShepherd

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
It's the new NHL, get over it.

And this is coming from a Dinosaur like myself who hates the lack of accountability in today's game.

Too many things that are just not "code" anymore to dwell on them.

Enough on this, I need to go yell at the clouds tonight also....
If asking for having a set is being a “dinosaur” then I’m right there with you. Marchand is a rat, and a pos. Perfect player in the new league.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
where's the lie? I'm no Bruins/Marchand fan, Eller has 5 inches and like 25 pounds on him, and Marchand is a much better player. he shouldn't waste time in a fight or risk getting hurt
Uhh.. when you jump someone in your last meeting, when they ask you to drop them, you drop them unless you’re a gutless rat. Funny how Marchand had no problems “fighting” Eller last game. He’s a gutless puke.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
where's the lie? I'm no Bruins/Marchand fan, Eller has 5 inches and like 25 pounds on him, and Marchand is a much better player. he shouldn't waste time in a fight or risk getting hurt

Unless its an unsuspecting Eller who isnt ready...then Marchand will jump right in there eh....

Marchand didnt seem to care about the 5 inches and 25lbs eller had on him then that your salty about

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Uhh.. when you jump someone in your last meeting, when they ask you to drop them, you drop them unless you’re a gutless rat. Funny how Marchand had no problems “fighting” Eller last game. He’s a gutless puke.
nobody's ever accused Marchand of being brave, but fighting would still have been pretty pointless.

member 151739

No player should be expected to fight or forced to fight.

Just get rid of fighting altogether.

Reactions: Windy River

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
No player should be expected to fight or forced to fight.

Just get rid of fighting altogether.
Marchand shouldn’t have jumped Eller in the last game then. Answering the bell is called having a set. Eller shouldn’t have been forced to fight either. I guess when someone throws their gloves off and starts wailing away like Marchand did last game, you should just accept getting your head cut open.

“Fans” like yourself are why the league is losing money and actual fans every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad