Marchand: Capitals didn't show respect when they broke protocols

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
The fact that the NHL hasn't ended this dirtbag's career is incredibly disrespectful to the sport. Looking forward to seeing Wilson teach him a thing or two.

I can tell you just love him. There's no shame in admitting it man. You can do it. We all love King Marchy <3

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
hypo.gif

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
I can't stand Marchands as a person, but I agree with him. If the Caps lose the next 4 it is on them.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
He shouldn't be talking about respect. Its laughable. His character has been poor to questionable his entire career.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Weren’t the Caps also throwing parties during the bubble because they “didn’t care?”

They really seem like a group of guys that got their Cup and were fine with coasting the rest of their careers. Or maybe they just miss Trotz.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
This is like when North Korea lectures the US about human rights violations. Pure troll job.

Actually a good analogy. North Korea tortures their own(aka Marchand licking players on the ice) whilst America tortures people all over the world( aka Caps players risk infecting staff etc with a deadly virus).

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
The capitals being fined over “breaking protocol” is one of the biggest jokes I’ve heard all year.

Some people will defend it but I’ve yet to hear somebody say how it makes sense or is logical that they can have team dinners, hang out in the dressing room, play 60 minutes of hockey together and yet they can’t meet at a hotel room.

then again, it’s not like most of these covid rules make sense anymore. We’re one year into flattening the curve and the walls are closing in and they keep moving the goal posts.

Reactions: bur and 666 others

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad