Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
wow ur avatar matches the respek guy

c4b480b6-7025-11e9-9f79-0e7266730414.jpg

Reactions: CaptBrannigan

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
excuse me

hahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahha
Wait I wanted to add one thing....hahahhahahahahhshshsbahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Read Brads comments and had to buy a new phone after spraying my drink all over it.

I agree with him, just thought it hysterical he was the one saying it:laugh:

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Agree as a Caps fan. Honestly hope we toss Kuzy from the team, after this being just the latest seemingly cancerous instance. That shitty interview criticizing the protocol *just three days before this happened, and that angrily demanded to know who the “rat” on the team was fornsupposefly telling the league about another instance (as if the responsible guy worried the season/people’s health will get f***ed is the jerk) before being told it was the Caps twitter account that tweeted a video

Usually media have to stretch the speculate about why a player is a bad teammate, he hands them boxes of ammo with this after years of coasting and drugs

Reactions: PB37

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
The fact that the NHL hasn't ended this dirtbag's career is incredibly disrespectful to the sport. Looking forward to seeing Wilson teach him a thing or two.

Reactions: Lilou

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I don’t care what Marchand does on the ice, guy plays hard and cares about winning. He respects the pandemic and the rules so I respect that. Don’t care what butt hurt fans say 15-20 years ago Marchand is a pest and nothing more. Him being dirty or disrespectful is wayyyyy overblown. He’s effective. And I’m a Habs fan

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Marchand is the most sportsmanlike player in the League. He always makes sure he sanitizes his saliva before he licks someone so that there's no chance he infects his victims with Covid-19.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->