OT: March Madness One Billion Dollar Challenge...and the actual tournament too.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
24-7 so far. Picked Villanova to win it all. I know nothing about this haha! Just about 15 friends and 150$ jackpot!

Are you leading?
That is a pretty good record.

Who knows?
Villanova may actually pull through.

My pick is Florida though.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Are you leading?
That is a pretty good record.

Who knows?
Villanova may actually pull through.

My pick is Florida though.

25-7 now!

Ill find out the standings monday. Although i assume I am since a good chunk picked Duke to win it all haha! Suckers...

I was going to pick Florida but wanted to go out on a limb for a little excitement. Besides Villanova's logo reminds me of the Vancouver Millionaires for some reason!

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
He picked mercer over duke ? How in the world does anyone choose mercer over duke. Gimme lotto numbers please

At that point...
There were still a number of brackets that was in tact.
It was only after the Stanford upset that it got dwindled down to 6 for the billion dollars...
11 overall.
It was truly over after the Memphis and George Washington game...
Since everyone picked George Washington...
Except Brad.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Not only does Syracuse losing suck for the perfect bracket, Tyler Ennis (one of the highly touted Canadians in this NCAA torunament) wasn't able to make the last shot for the win

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Dang. Villanova blew it. So much for my bracket. Still may be leading but my champion team is no more. Lots of upsets though. Keeps it exciting!

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Is this your first bracket?
Hopefully your other picks can pick up the slack.

If by first ever bracket then yes it is! I literally made it 5 mins before the first game. I guess im rooting for Wisconcin now! I must say this is definitely fun and is the first time I've ever been interested in Basket ball!

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
If by first ever bracket then yes it is! I literally made it 5 mins before the first game. I guess im rooting for Wisconcin now! I must say this is definitely fun and is the first time I've ever been interested in Basket ball!

Last year was decent...
But I think this is the most exciting tournament in the past three or four years.
There were many memorable upsets...
And even when the higher seed won...
Many of them came down to the wire.
You picked a great time to catch the madness.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Oh my god.

Kansas upset, a huge chance to tie with a three with mere seconds left, Frankamp missed it.

Wiggins was poor and invisible.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Oh my god.

Kansas upset, a huge chance to tie with a three with mere seconds left, Frankamp missed it.

Wiggins was poor and invisible.

Invisible? In the final minutes he was pretty visible by turning the ball over.

But yeah, he had a very poor game. So many upsets. Two Cinderella teams are now facing each other in the next round (Stanford vs. Dayton).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->