OT: March Madness!! (No, the other one) :) For all your NCAA basketball needs

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
im in an espn bracket challenge group with my friends and its gonna end up brutal. i dont think anyone has seen a basketball game this year.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Final two rounds of the Masters, AINEC.

No lie, I was literally going to add "Although I agree with Skip Bayless and Masters might make a run. Not even kidding.
This is a good "Sports day" just cuz of the betting. No brackets= I wouldn't care apart from my school.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
im in an espn bracket challenge group with my friends and its gonna end up brutal. i dont think anyone has seen a basketball game this year.

I haven't seen one either. I just always pick a few random upsets in my brackets. I am first in my league and yet I have probably watched the least basketball of anyone in the league.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
I haven't seen one either. I just always pick a few random upsets in my brackets. I am first in my league and yet I have probably watched the least basketball of anyone in the league.

I always tell this story.
When I moved to the area, I participated in my first pool ever. I picked Butler to win just cuz this girl that sat next to me in class, her name was Butler. No one else picked them, and they lost to Duke in the finals.
I got 2nd place that first year. The following year I started following it a bit more and got 3rd place. Then that year and on, I have been doing extensive research and haven't cracked top half since.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Its mostly just luck, very little skill involved with making a bracket. Its just fun to watch all these small teams beat big teams. Really hoping Hampton takes down Kentucky tonight. ESPN might shut down for a week in shock if that happened.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Its mostly just luck, very little skill involved with making a bracket. Its just fun to watch all these small teams beat big teams. Really hoping Hampton takes down Kentucky tonight. ESPN might shut down for a week in shock if that happened.

That might break the internet. For sure, twitter.

mti79

May 11, 2007
UB-Mania has infiltrated Hartford Connecticut! Go Bull Go! Proud Canisius Alum rooting on our neighbors.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Right now I have 20 of 25 teams I choose to win. There is one more game today im going to probaby loose one and that'll be Albany so by the end of the day I should be 26 of 32, with teams I choose that are winning and heavy favorites tonight. I'm an idiot I choose Ohio St. to win it all. Idk what I was thinking. There're playing Arizona next round ;(

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
I'm done with Lavin. He inherited a mess but how can you build a team where your bench scores ZERO points in an NCAA tourney game?

Such a shame what happened to this program. Garbage in. Garbage out. Only reason they competed this year was they had a bunch of seniors. And every kid he recruits seems to have a ton of baggage.

mti79

May 11, 2007
I would've been in fantastic shape if Northern Iowa hadn't lost last night.... ugh. That region is a dumpster fire.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
I feel bad for Trimble. He was crying when he couldn't come back in the game. I think it might've been different if he could play.

For sure, if he didn't get hurt, I think we would've won. Haha also, one of my friends is in the band, and we have a midterm Thursday, that she now has to take. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad