Not open for further replies.

Bigup

Stache consultant
Jan 25, 2013
Ottawa
vbjxe7v.gif

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
NYI commentators are going on and on about missed calls on the 4th goal... lets talk about some penalties on the islanders that were not called, or some weak calls on Ottawa.

The Sens were clearly getting the short end of the stick on the calls earlier, but the calls in the third period that led to the skate puck being called a kick (that is not a kick, period) and the blatant high stick to put the puck back in the isles zone before that game winning goal ultimately decided the game. Sorry, the calls were a joke. Congrats on the win though. It doesn't take anything away from effort of the Sens but it takes away from the credibility of the league (as does the way some of the earlier calls were going against you guys).

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
The commentator for the Buffalo - Habs game just said 12 straight 1 goal games for the Sens. I face palmed audibly.

utah

Apr 12, 2006
Great third period comeback!! The Isles won't know what hit them.

Love Darby Mills and the Headpins too!

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I know it's a contract year and all but I would be willing to give Gonchar a 2 year extension. I wasn't sold on Kuba when he played good on his final year and while Gonch does get lazy at times, he has helped Karlsson and right now he is helping Wiercioch.

hunter7isles

Feb 22, 2007
High stick by Zibby was touched by Silfv on the shift leading to the GWG. They had a goal taken back in a borderline kicking motion review. Understandable to be upset, even though the penalties were almost all against us.

Wow, someone who can put himself in the other fans shoes. Refreshing. Isles fans will agree you were getting the short end of the penalty calls earlier, but what could have been a game winning goal by the Isles and what was the game winning call by the Sens were 100% clear game deciding calls. I am done with my ranting now. Sens fans would be ranting also if they took a loss on calls like that.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Wiercioch is really starting to show he is a viable offensive puck moving option. He's really turned it on offensively the last two weeks. 8 pts in his last 8 games. VERY NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad