Marc Savard Taping Twigs

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Some people on the comment section, man... "lol is he fat or what lmao :D" Makes me f***ing sick. Savard is one the classiest guys in the game. What he's been through, it's no wonder he gained a few pounds. Fella couldn't even sleep without constant pain and all these f*ckers care about is the size of his chin. This is why i hate the hockey community sometimes. I'm glad Marc is obviously doing a lot better nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016
Some people on the comment section, man... "lol is he fat or what lmao :D" Makes me f***ing sick. Savard is one the classiest guys in the game. What he's been through, it's no wonder he gained a few pounds. Fella couldn't even sleep without constant pain and all these f*ckers care about is the size of his chin. This is why i hate the hockey community sometimes. I'm glad Marc is obviously doing a lot better nowadays.

Every community has their assholes so I would not get worked up about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shello

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
I remember Don CHerry once talking about how much Savard loved his stick. Cherry put up video clips of Savard on the bench, just admiring the blade, and looking over the tape. It seemed so strange, at the time. I thought Cherry was just reading too much into a couple random moments, but it seems like Savard really is super interested in the very minute details of taping a stick. That's so funny to me.

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
These are great, thanks for sharing.

His bare feet are fine, I couldn't care less.

It's the portrait recording I find slightly off putting, but I suppose when he's holding a stick or whatever it kind of makes sense.

Kind of.

Reactions: shello

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I don't like the way he taped the toe of the stick, but cool nonetheless.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I saw him on tv talking about taping sticks and it was crazy how obsessed he was on the topic. It was definitely much higher than normal attention to a relatively minor detail.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Every famous youtube has some strange background stuff when they set out, he'll get the socks and the portrait thing sorted soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->