• Be patient

• Keep him is doing a good job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Sign Pacioretty 8x8, sign Plekanec 4x3, sign Johnson 5x4, sign Bozak.

Pacioretty - Bozak - Gallagher
Domi - Danault - Shaw
Byron - Plekanec - Lehkonen
Hudon - De la Rose - Deslauriers
Sherbak

Johnson - Weber
Alzner - Petry
Schlemko - Juulsen
Mete
Reilly

Price

Puts the nail in the coffin of any contending hope for the next 5 years.

Edit : Lmao I think theyre not even cap-compliant and it's an horrible line-up... Shaw, Weber, Price, Pacioretty (in that scenario), Alzner take way too much space for their overall contribution.
I don't see the name "Drouin" anywhere on that roster. Was he traded for Bozek or Johnson?

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
The Big Reveal is upon us. The next 72 hours should give us a clearer idea of what Bergevin's "secret" plan is.

There's something anti-climatic about it.

we already know what the plan is.. what it has always been.... Carey Price Wins Us Da Game
Win games 2-1 by Grindin dem out with intangibles and Kharcter and expert defensive play just like when Marc was playing.

This team is in Marcs Image....

Reactions: Laurentide

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
It's interesting that Bergevin said that other GMs lose his number.

I'm not surprised that Bergevin has such poor social skills as he has a lot of related personality problems such as narcissisim, whining, bigotry, and dishonesty. It may be that he tried to make trades happen by harassing other GMs, similar to creepy men who call the same woman fifty times to try and force a relationship.

Bergevin did take three weeks to trade for John Scott. A professional would have taken a day.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Watch him do nothing special.

No trades, has a mediocre draft, Off season ends with no real centers and the same defense as before.

Would anyone here be surprised?

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
It's interesting that Bergevin said that other GMs lose his number.

I'm not surprised that Bergevin has such poor social skills as he has a lot of related personality problems such as narcissisim, whining, bigotry, and dishonesty. It may be that he tried to make trades happen by harassing other GMs, similar to creepy men who call the same woman fifty times to try and force a relationship.

Bergevin did take three weeks to trade for John Scott. A professional would have taken a day.
Meh, he was joking about lost phone no, saying a lot of talks happen during this period but few lead to a deal. You paint him as a pure dumb but you are not even able to understand what's going on, champion.

Jul 6, 2016
How many of you now see the Julien coaching hire as a negative?

I DO !

How can a head coach paid 5 million a year can't correct the "attitude" problem in that room over a full season ?

His training camp was crappy as well as the whole season.

Of course, MB'S destruction work did not help either.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Meh, he was joking about lost phone no, saying a lot of talks happen during this period but few lead to a deal. You paint him as a pure dumb but you are not even able to understand what's going on, champion.

Bergevin has a ton of credibility and has respect from other GMs. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Peanut and Pickles

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
If he's selling off assets he won't spend to the cap.

This will be another tank year which I'm fine with. They should have done this years ago. This team needs prospects and lots of them. If he makes a trade to save his job I'll really be pissed.

Jul 6, 2016
...he is already talking about not spending the cap.....

I guess Molson ordered him to keep $$$$ to pay his salary as well as Claude's one.... It's like 10 milion a year for these two bozos..... And I think Therriens' salary is still in the payroll.

And I expect lots of empty seats at the Bell Centre next season. the entertainment value of that team is almost nil.

Jul 6, 2016
If he's selling off assets he won't spend to the cap.

This will be another tank year which I'm fine with. They should have done this years ago. This team needs prospects and lots of them. If he makes a trade to save his job I'll really be pissed.

The trades he is making or gonna make are gonna push him out of the organisation, soon.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I guess Molson ordered him to keep $$$$ to pay his salary as well as Claude's one.... It's like 10 milion a year for these two bozos..... And I think Therriens' salary is still in the payroll.

And I expect lots of empty seats at the Bell Centre next season. the entertainment value of that team is almost nil.

I guess people don't want to see Domi right? /s

Jul 6, 2016
We can only hope.

Since Spring 2016, MB has damages this team badly by his puzzling trades (Subban, Sergachev, Galchy, Eller, Andrighetto, even DSP) and questionable contract signings (Plekanec, Alzner, Shaw, Price), and he lost a couple of big fishes on the UFA market- Radulov and Markov.

That team could could be a lot different ...and way better... or at least, way more entertaining.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I DO !

How can a head coach paid 5 million a year can't correct the "attitude" problem in that room over a full season ?

His training camp was crappy as well as the whole season.

Of course, MB'S destruction work did not help either.
I agree that his mismanagement of training camp set the tone for the entire season. Overpaid, overrated coach. Dinosaur

Reactions: DAChampion

DAChampion

May 28, 2011

They're going to need really fancy hot dogs.

Not just grass-fed beef, but the next thing above that.

Weed-fed beef?

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I like how some people dismissed goal scorers like Galchenyul as "one dinensional".

Ummm, it's the most important dimension.
Domi is more of a 200 foot player, skates much better and is an excellent playmaker. Like I said, I like Max Domi and fans will jump on his bandwagon soon enough

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Domi is more of a 200 foot player, skates much better and is an excellent playmaker. Like I said, I like Max Domi and fans will jump on his bandwagon soon enough

He does several things that are not goal scoring better.

But the game is ultimately won with goal scoring. It's the most important skill that a forward can have. And Domi lacks it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad