Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Marc Bergevin juju exorcist
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
well, he is clearly learning on the job - 6 years later he figured that karakter is not enough.

tenor.gif

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I think Bergevin will try the religious path next year. No more mundane laic qualities. Character is yesterday. Attitude is out. He'll announce that the team needs Rapture!!

Of course he'll pronounce it "Rupture".

And we'll all split a gut.

While we watch Real Madrid win the World Cup.
Even if we turn to religion and bring in Connor McJesus, it's not gonna change de attitude.. We gonna focus on better Karakters, the answers are already here, Carey needs to be better an more focus.. a better leader for us.

MB.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Even if we turn to religion and bring in Connor McJesus, it's not gonna change de attitude.. We gonna focus on better Karakters, the answers are already here, Carey needs to be better an more focus.. a better leader for us.

MB.
He just signed Price to an 85 million dollar deal and has thrown him under da bus before the contact even kicks in.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
And we just had to have him!!!! This is what happens when you don't hire best available candidate.

Hiring him I say ok.

That he wasn't shown since then , not ok. After what he did last summer ? Beyond not ok that he is still GM.

While I hope I am wrong, and perhaps we have some good fortune to avoid a disaster, this off season could be much worse than last year in terms of the goal of a Cup in the forseeable future. We could crash harder than the meteor that took out the dinosaurs.

beanmachine

Apr 14, 2018
Now i know nobody will ever take me seriously again for this lol but, could it be possible that there trully is more to the story behind all of marc bergevins stupid decisions?

Lets start with the subban trade, you could be the dumbest person on the face of the earth (many think MB already is lol) and you could see how bad of a decision trading subban would be, alot of reports came out at the time with the potential issues in the locker room and such maybe they were true? i dont know.

Now i know letting markov go was stupid BUT he was getting up there and the guy had to retire eventually it was going to happen regardless i dont like how the situation was handled but we will never know what actually went down between the 2

The whole radulov situation still gives me nightmares he was my favourite player that year and i still love the guy, and its true berg tried to match the offer dallas gave him but would it of made a difference anyways? The tax situation in montreal is brutal a matched offer wouldnt have actually been a matched offer it would have had to be for much more and maybe it would have ended up biting us

The drouin trade now that one is hard to defend, but it is still very early and that trade could still potentially go eather way, yes we need the defensemen waaaay more but player vs player at this time do not know who will be better.

I do not beleive bergevin is a good GM all i want to know is, could it be possible there is more behind the scenes that meet the eye? I want to beleive that no one could be as stupid as marc has been these past 2 years but i am most definetly probably wrong

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
I do not beleive bergevin is a good GM all i want to know is, could it be possible there is more behind the scenes that meet the eye? I want to beleive that no one could be as stupid as marc has been these past 2 years but i am most definetly probably wrong
I know it's hard to believe, but he is that stupid. Took me a while to accept it too.

There's just too much evidence now.

beanmachine

Apr 14, 2018
I know it's hard to believe, but he is that stupid. Took me a while to accept it too.

There's just too much evidence now.
its true it really does not look good for him, but I have hope that maybe all the backlash will cause him to be a bit more cautious in the future if we really are stuck with him untill the end of his contract, I really need to beleive that lol there have been some good trades by marc so lets just hope he does less risky trades and more dale weise for danault and a 2nd type moves

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Only problem with crashing this summer is that Geoff has left a ton of top 100 picks plus a high first rounder in the hands of an idiot.
That is my fear Runner and the reason I keep hoping that Molson would just fire him, financial losses would be a drop in the bucket to what is to come if he stays here. He will make it impossible for the next guy unless the new CBA allows us to buy out 6-7 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->