Marc Bergevin: Even a broken clock is right twice a day Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It was his plan all along!

- Denial
So this whole debacle with Alzner was all part of the plan as well? No wonder Bergevin didn't want to divulge the details of his "plan" to a journalist for fear that other teams might be listening! This is some CIA/FBI heavy duty stuff that Marc is pulling off here! People should be in awe of this man.:sarcasm:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Dreger on TSN690 mentions a few more potential candidates for the Flyers GM job who are knocking on the door currently working as AGMs: Scott Mellanby (MTL), Bill Guerin (PIT), Tom Fitzgerald (NJ), Kris Draper (DET), Steve Greeley (BUF). Doesn’t see Chris Pronger as an option.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So this whole debacle with Alzner was all part of the plan as well? No wonder Bergevin didn't want to divulge the details of his "plan" to a journalist for fear that other teams might be listening! This is some CIA/FBI heavy duty stuff that Marc is pulling off here! People should be in awe of this man.:sarcasm:

This guy sure is in awe of Marc ...

2nksqi.gif

Le compétiteur

More and more I think about it, the more I start to think that Bergevin was never the GM to start with.

I think that Molson is the real GM, that Bergevin is only the public figure that get the heat from unhappy fans when things don't go as plan.

I do not have exclusive info from a insider, but this would explain few things such as why Bergevin is still here after all this time while being in competion with "peanut" for the title of worst GM in the franchise history.

I think this team future start by a new owner, 1 that know nothing about hockey, only a business smart owner that will hire people that know hockey to be president and GM.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Molson would have made his life a whole lot easier if he had hired a guy to oversee the Hockey operations to help Bergevin not screw things up.
I'm sorry but this logic is so dumb...

What you're actually calling for is a GM over a GM, what's the point in having Bergevin then?

PS: Damn the negative nancies are in full force today...

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Not a big fan of all the back-and-forth bickering... but Denial? I lol'd :biglaugh:

@Belial PWNED :nod:

I'm not the originator. Somebody else thought of it, I don't remember who. That person'll probably spring up to take credit, but thanks anyway

I just wrote denial in a general and non-specific manner, really.

In no way shape or form did I mention Belial and wasn't intended towards him.

Not the least,

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->