Marc-Antoine Pouliot = Darkhorse

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulok*

This kids gonna be a great young player in NHL. Really tearing it up in the QMJHL now that hes getting 1st line icetime. Leads the entire league in shots on net, is a great leader, Good size, Good speed, great hands, defensively sound. He's gotta be recognized as "one" of the best up and coming centers in the CHL besides Crosby and Perry. What do you guys think? Watched him play a few times and pretty impressive all around game. :yo:

The Imp

5-14-6-1
Jul 8, 2003
Copenhagen, Denmark
From an Oiler's perspective, we're happy about him, but not much more than that.

He's a senior in the Q, playing alongside the second coming. He's injury-prone, and scuttle-but has it that he's not all THAT happy about being the captain. On the upside, you can argue that he's been injured so much that we haven't really seen all he can do, yet.

We've got our hopes set on a large-ish 2nd line center, to play behind Schremp. Shoes I personally believe MAP will fill.

And THIS WILL BE THE ONLY MENTION OF ZACH PARISE IN THIS THREAD. UNDERSTOOD??? :pizza:

Last edited:

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
He's grown on me this year. Last year he showed little improvement over his draft year, but this year he seems more confident. He seems to be carrying the puck more, making use of his good offensive abilities, and not simply playing the perimiter. I don't see his improvement as being related to Crosby either, it's noticeable at least to me, just by watching him.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
MrMastodonFarm said:
Just to fill in the gap, who else plays on the top line on his team?
2 guys that suck alot...
I think they are named Crosby and Dany Roussin.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
La-La-Laprise said:
Well Roussin does suck :)
Well... i really dont like him but at least he is getting the job done with his shot.
41 + goals (3/4 of them are mostly garbage.., rebound, open net).
Same style of play as Boutin for Shawinigan.. with no good center they are useless.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Blackshad said:
Well... i really dont like him but at least he is getting the job done with his shot.
41 + goals (3/4 of them are mostly garbage.., rebound, open net).
Same style of play as Boutin for Shawinigan.. with no good center they are useless.

Me and you agree man :)

Roussin has decent skill though i guess. He would score 30 goals with any center in my opinion but that number almost doubles with Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->