Marc-André Gragnani

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHJMQFAN

Oct 30, 2004
I know the PEI Rocket are going thru a bad time and that the team is very weak defensively but I would like to know if someone can tell me how Marc-André Gragnani is doing and if he stands any chances of being drafted if there is a draft. Also, if he stands a chance, in what round do you figure he might go? Thanks. :help:

Marco Corleone

Sep 6, 2004
Well As a Rocket ticket holder I have seen Grag's plenty the last two seasons......

At 6'1" 180 lbs Grag's is not big at all...........

He is a smooth skater who for some reasons at times looks a little clumsy out their.....as i stated just at times....... :dunno:

So far this season he is showing a lot more grit to his game......chatting it up with the opposition a bit more.........

He is a smart kid with the puck but he has to learn to shoot the puck more.....He always seems to be looking to pass it off to someone, but has gotten better at it then last season...........

If Grag's does get drafted I would say it would be somewhere in the 4-6 rd range........still unsure of him myself........... :dunno:

You can go to http://www.peirockethockey.com for action photo's.......there are some of Grag's their.......

Last edited:

LHJMQFAN

Oct 30, 2004
Thanks for the link! Grest pictures! You PEI Fans are lucky to have a team. Let's wish they get back on their feet soon! Tomorrow's game will be a real test! :yo:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have him mid 2nd round. He has good size and mobility and is good at decision making with and without the puck.

He is a 17 year old leading a defense filled with rookies. He runs the PP and does PK. Plus he still has 2.5 years left with Alain Vigneault and he will learn a lot more.

highstickingyerface

Mar 5, 2004
eastern canada
He doesn't run the powerplay at all.

He has greatly improved from last year and will get better with time but a 2nd round pick in a deep draft year he is not.

I agree with my beer swilling rocketfan in section 20.... 4th round pick would seem about right

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
highstickingyerface said:
He doesn't run the powerplay at all.

He has greatly improved from last year and will get better with time but a 2nd round pick in a deep draft year he is not.

I agree with my beer swilling rocketfan in section 20.... 4th round pick would seem about right

He plays on the PP, im fairly certain, he was on the #1 unit during both games against Halifax.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Last night Grags ran our powerplay.Some nights Slava and Bureau keep it down low
and seem to control it but when you talk about running the powerplay you usually
refer to the point guy.Grags is the guy that mostly runs our powerplay.

highstickingyerface

Mar 5, 2004
eastern canada
When I think of running the PP i think of who controls the puck and sets it up and that is sometimes the pointman but in our case almost always involves working the left side down low with Slava and P.A. setting it up.... Grags does not run the PP any more than David MacDonald or Michel Charrette do

He may turn into a great PP qback one day but that day isn't today.... and his 6 points aren't exactly lighting the league on fire

PEIFan surely you remember how dreadful our PP was while Slava was hurt.... the first game he returned it improved 110%... who runs it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->