Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs vs Avalanche (Frederik's return)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
So yeah mayne this might be the big return of our key hero Frederik Andersen in goal and its a big night hockey wise too. We might treally need frederik bouncing and swerving with his thang on this one cause mackinnon and them folks is big time fools for this game y'all. We might needs to be scoring like some hunchbacks on this sucka game. We can hit that thang too, so they mights be losing this game like 5-3 again. I'ma see to this one.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

Giddy up.

We need some W's. I don't care who we're playing. Leafs need to step up. Leafs are way better then they've been playing. Get your head out of your asses.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
So yeah mayne this might be the big return of our key hero Frederik Andersen in goal and its a big night hockey wise too. We might treally need frederik bouncing and swerving with his thang on this one cause mackinnon and them folks is big time fools for this game y'all. We might needs to be scoring like some hunchbacks on this sucka game. We can hit that thang too, so they mights be losing this game like 5-3 again. I'ma see to this one.

Your grammar hurts my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->