Confirmed with Link: Maple Leafs training camp opens September 13th, in St. John's

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I don't even know who we got now, of these new guys who has the best chance of making the opening day roster?

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Why Newfoundland, for the love of God? Couldn't they put this in civilization?

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
That's an easy one.

Ocean views ... I see mountains every single day, not a big deal.

Landlocked countries are so boring.

True.

But, if you’re in Landsberg’s North America those mountains are just hills compared to Swisser Land’s .

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Why Newfoundland, for the love of God? Couldn't they put this in civilization?

St Johns ain’t that bad...

w500-h214-k-no

Reactions: Maple Leaf

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Ain't no damn palm trees in NFLD. I love and support the idea of them going to the East coast though. It's nice to see Leafs fans across the country catch a glimpse of the big boys.

My bad.....that must be Saint John, New Brunswick......yeah, I like the idea of them travelling around. Next year Huntsville, Al La Bama...

Reactions: HogTown06

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
The people from Newfoundland are the greatest people in the world and if you can not understand them you should look at yourself. Your comment is inappropriate and a very sad reflection of yourself.

Agreed. I don't know a lot about people from NFLD, but they have the greatest quality amongst Canadians: Newfoundlanders make the least amount of money and yet they are the most charitable/generous.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
It's 3 weeks, chill out

Just pointing out the pointlessness of it all, but you seem very excited though so good for you

I dunno man, you seem to be here pretty often and in this thread regualrly. Seems like now is a great time to post a thread.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Because the Growlers are our affiliate.

Newfoundland is a beautiful place, too. Dont be so ignorant.

Sorry, I'm just a bit bitter about Newfoundland. I lived in St. John's for a year. Was not a good experience. Probably one of those places that's better to just visit. I think I got the full "come from away" experience.

Anyway, Go Leafs Go!

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Agreed. I don't know a lot about people from NFLD, but they have the greatest quality amongst Canadians: Newfoundlanders make the least amount of money and yet they are the most charitable/generous.
Tell ya what, ww had a Newfie come to work with us a while back and he was a great dude and the best new worker we've had in ages. Couldn't stick unfortunately because of health issues, but I miss that dude every day.

And those people know how to tell a joke!

Reactions: Keon1963

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->