Confirmed with Link: Maple Leafs training camp opens September 13th, in St. John's

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
source.gif

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
It's still 3 weeks away, I know it's been a long summer but this seems slightly premature

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Oh shh. The Leafs tweeted out the camp start date and location so I posted it. Go find something else to complain about, like the Marner contract situation for the 100th time.

Calm down, go outside and get some sunshine
Then come back in a couple of weeks and get excited, it's 3 weeks away still

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Calm down he says :laugh: You're the one complaining about a thread you think is slightly too early. Maybe you need to get some sun yourself since you seem to be worrying about threads on a message board

Reactions: Bedards Dad

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Calm down he says :laugh: You're the one complaining about a thread you think is slightly too early. Maybe you need to get some sun yourself since you seem to be worrying about threads on a message board

It's 3 weeks, chill out

Just pointing out the pointlessness of it all, but you seem very excited though so good for you

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Would you rather go train in Zurich or St Johns? Flight times are about the same, you can’t understand the locals at either place.

Reactions: Zizzzzy

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
It's 3 weeks, chill out

Just pointing out the pointlessness of it all, but you seem very excited though so good for you

They guy posted what I assume is a twitter announcement from the Leafs. Not all of us have social media. So I Appreciated it. It’s early and I will be spending most of my free time catching fish but I don’t see the big deal with it.

If u have a problem with it then contact MLSE and tell them they need your permission first.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
They guy posted what I assume is a twitter announcement from the Leafs. Not all of us have social media. So I Appreciated it. It’s early and I will be spending most of my free time catching fish but I don’t see the big deal with it.

If u have a problem with it then contact MLSE and tell them they need your permission first.

Sounds like a plan, I'll let Dubas know
Anything else you think we should sort out while were at It?

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
It's 3 weeks, chill out

Have you posted anything Leafs related this summer? Potential lines? Prospects? Marner contract talk?

That's much further than 3 weeks out. Chill out....

Heisen

Mar 27, 2019
I hope all promo Marner stuff has already been removed from Scotiabank and the training facility. He should be removed from the website, yesterday.

Very happy he isn’t included in this image. I hope they tweet more soon.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Oh shh. The Leafs tweeted out the camp start date and location so I posted it. Go find something else to complain about, like the Marner contract situation for the 100th time.

It's 3 weeks, chill out

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
It's 3 weeks, chill out

If you wanna tell people that are perfectly calm to calm down/chill out and that threads are posted too early for your liking, stop posting 10+ times a day in the Marner contract thread :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->