Pre-Game Talk: Maple Leafs @ Sabres - 3/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Not worried at all about this being b2b which is a strange feeling. Can't wait for tonight,

GO LEAFS GO

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
1254172884282.jpg

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
If Lupul is suspended..

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Frattin-Kadri-Kulemin
Mac-Grabo-Komarov
Mclaren-McClement-Orr

??

SteveV*

Frattin has been laying some sweet hits, but is clearly in a bit of a funk, like to see him breakout tonight.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
for anyone who can..please drive down to buffalo to support the leafs..stubhub is selling tickets for only $30 for this game and lower level $60..i am annoyed that there is no weekend games in buffalo this year...but whoever has the time...go for it..you cant get any better value than that

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
so i was bored and counted the predictions in the prediction thread so far..
Leafs win: 50 people
Leafs Lose: 7 People

this game is in Buffalo and that to me is ridiculous..how old are most of the posters here?

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON

this game is in Buffalo and that to me is ridiculous..how old are most of the posters here?

what exactly do you find ridiculous about the leaf fans predicting a win against a team that is in a very bad state right now and havent been playing well at all?

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008

Ridiculous how? The win prediction ratio? Or that people are predicting a loss at all?

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
what exactly do you find ridiculous about the leaf fans predicting a win against a team that is in a very bad state right now and havent been playing well at all?

its just my opinion..of course im hoping the leafs prove me and history wrong..but common this thing is in buffalo do i need to say more?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lupul won't be suspended. I just don't see that as suspendable.

If he is, then Frattin moves up with Kule and Kadri, and Komarov jumps up with Grabs and Mac and McLaren comes in

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
Lupul won't be suspended. I just don't see that as suspendable.

If he is, then Frattin moves up with Kule and Kadri, and Komarov jumps up with Grabs and Mac and McLaren comes in

i will be pissed if he is suspended for the boston game on saturday

SteveV*

Where is the requisite "I have a bad feeling about tonight" comment, can't have a pre game without it?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
haha you cant be serious?

So you think it's 100% that we will lose just because it's in Buffalo?

Last game we were in Buffalo we won. (In January)

Buffalo is playing horribly. That team is falling apart, and aren't acting like a team anymore. Ryan Miller seems to have given up.

So yeah, In my opinion, I find it odd that 7 people said we would lose TBH

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
So you think it's 100% that we will lose just because it's in Buffalo?

Last game we were in Buffalo we won. (In January)

Buffalo is playing horribly. That team is falling apart, and aren't acting like a team anymore. Ryan Miller seems to have given up.

So yeah, In my opinion, I find it odd that 7 people said we would lose TBH

no but i dont think its 88% that we will win..no where close to that..i wonder what vegas thinks? i give it about 45% chance of winning tonight..which is pretty damn good

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto

I find it ridiculous that people think what happened in prior seasons has any impact on tonight's game.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
When is the last time we won both games in a back to back situation?

I don't care who we are playing, the Leafs have been terrible in back to back situations. They either give away the first game or the second.

I'll hope for a different fate tonight but it doesn't look very promising.

Buffalo hasn't been a great team this year but any team can beat any other team. I hope the Leaf players give them more respect than some of the fans on this board.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
I find it ridiculous that people think what happened in prior seasons has any impact on tonight's game.

me too..there really is no scientific explaination for their failures in buffalo..but ive seen it year after year so im not insane enough to go against the norm on this one!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
no but i dont think its 88% that we will win..no where close to that..i wonder what vegas thinks? i give it about 45% chance of winning tonight..which is pretty damn good

No one said it's 88% that we will win. 88% of the the people who predicted in the thread think we will win. Two different things.

Every game is 50/50. There is no % that we will win.

We should be the favorite going into this one.

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
my work buddy at work (big Habs fan) was joking and said if Lupul played for Burins he would get none, since he plays for Leafs he will get probably 3 games... :cry:

Joking aside I think it was a carless hit no matter how you cut it, I think he will get one game ...

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
No one said it's 88% that we will win. 88% of the the people who predicted in the thread think we will win. Two different things.

Every game is 50/50. There is no % that we will win.

We should be the favorite going into this one.

looks like vegas agrees with me on this one..they have the sabres favoured for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad