Confirmed with Link: Maple Leafs release full 2018-2019 schedule

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
I noticed when the Leafs play the Canucks in Vancouver the game won't be starting at 7:00 PM EST/4:00 PM PST which is something their fans hated and blamed the Leafs for that always happening. Instead it's starting at 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST since it's on Wednesday March 6, 2019. If anything I say it's worse for them because it's a weekday game, although they got their wish of no more 4:00 PM PST against the Leafs on a Saturday.

When Toronto plays in Edmonton that game is on Saturday March 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM EST/5:00 PM MST.

That decision was all about McDavid vs Matthews being on Saturday. Leafs games on Saturdays will always cater to the EST market. The Western markets just have to deal with it.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
That decision was all about McDavid vs Matthews being on Saturday. Leafs games on Saturdays will always cater to the EST market. The Western markets just have to deal with it.
I can see that making a lot of sense for Rogers wanting that game on a Saturday between them and with the ratings being a factor as well.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Has anyone managed to find a downloadable version of the schedule?
Need to get it into excel.

Pinkcat

Jul 4, 2013
I use outlook calendar and it automatically populates the game dates when using the add calendar-sports-ice hockey-nhl-Toronto maple leafs option.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017

Could you just save it as a CSV and load it into an excel file?

Oh... it's not downloadable

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
We used to always see the Leafs play the Canucks in Vancouver in the first half of the season on a Saturday. Now its a weekday game in March?!?! I would not be surprised if those two games between these teams were some of the biggest ratings draws all season in Canada. Saturday is the biggest showcase. I know we try to pretend like the Canucks are irrelevant, but I can assure you, that out here in BC, these are big games that fans of both teams get up for. Now its on a lame Wednesday night?! Will CBC even cover the game or will it be blacked out like 90% of the games outside of Southern Ontario?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I use outlook calendar and it automatically populates the game dates when using the add calendar-sports-ice hockey-nhl-Toronto maple leafs option.

ok
Could you just save it as a CSV and load it into an excel file?

Oh... it's not downloadable
The Leafs use to have the option to download but seems no longer.

Silver91

Agent 0091
May 27, 2007
Unknown
We used to always see the Leafs play the Canucks in Vancouver in the first half of the season on a Saturday. Now its a weekday game in March?!?! I would not be surprised if those two games between these teams were some of the biggest ratings draws all season in Canada. Saturday is the biggest showcase. I know we try to pretend like the Canucks are irrelevant, but I can assure you, that out here in BC, these are big games that fans of both teams get up for. Now its on a lame Wednesday night?! Will CBC even cover the game or will it be blacked out like 90% of the games outside of Southern Ontario?

Meh, Leafs games are a big draw no matter who they're playing. Out west, it doesn't matter which night, the game will be just as big of a TV draw.

Leafs v. Oilers on a Saturday night helps the NHL show-case Matthews v. McDavid on a broader spectrum, as they can put it on NBC to get American viewers. The Canucks don't hold that power, so they lose the Saturday night game.

Unless you think Leafs v. Canucks would be a bigger draw in Canada, which...probably not.

RealBLeaf

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale? I remember last year it was somewhere this month. I already have my plane ticket so there goes my flexibility regarding which game to attend :D

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
I already know one game I'm going to and it's on December 13th when the Maple Leafs are playing the Lightning in Tampa Bay. I will be on vacation in Walt Disney World during that time and the second time I will have seen a game the Leafs play in Tampa Bay.

Enjoy!

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
That caps kings pens blues jets jets pens knights stretch will be tough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad