GDT: Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7PM ET (preseason game 8)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Hicketts doesn't have much a future either in my opinion so not all that worried about reps for him. Hopefully we can pick up a pick or something for Jensen. Custance has said he thinks there is a market several times. So that is good. But we could also wait a month into the season and move him then as well. I am more interested in seeing Sulak than Hicketts at this point. I don't think either guy is going to do well at the NHL level right now though.

I am not seeing the impressive pre-season Fox Sports Detroit and Jeff Blashill are seeing apparently. He looks like the fourth guy to me, really Vili has been pretty impressive but he needs the development time in GR. Hicketts if we are going to rotate him in and out of the lineup will probably be fine though. I think his makeup can handle not playing every night and alternating with Jensen so maybe that is a part of the thought.
Unfortunately I agree. A lot of talent that's catching up now. Great work ethic but there's bigger and more talented guys coming up now that are ready.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
"Tries to jump around him"

No, he targeted his leg. Sulak should have broken his teeth.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Puemp up the volume. Even though he's never gonna make the team. I'll take it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
v4FNTd1.gif

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
C'mon! Giving us the puck on a silver platter and the wrong guys get it. Would like to see Zadina get it on a breakaway once.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I don't think Sulak has been that great tonight. Love the goal but he was stepping out of the penalty box on it. He got burnt bad on the only goal and has given up a bunch of opportunities. Still I really like his progress game to game and his skating and size are really intriguing. I have liked him more than Hicketts this pre-season.

Reactions: Flowah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad