OT: Maple Leafs Game Comic Thread

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
If you haven't already seen them, @Brian Evinou creates these awesome game-summarizing comics following the end of each Leaf game. Due to their rising popularity, we thought that we would create a stickied post that can house all of them.

We will stick the OP and update it with the most recent comic after each game.

I'd ask that we keep comments about the comics only and not get into discussion about the games, the team, or anything else that will just derail the thread away from the intent.

That being said, here is Game #46 - Toronto (3) @ Vancouver (6)

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Evinou

Feb 9, 2021
Game 01
Game 01.jpg

Brian Evinou

Feb 9, 2021
My favourite one. These are seriously good. Do you do anything with these, other than posting them here?

I like the art style, the humour, and the fact that you need to really follow the team/specific game to understand them.

These rule, @Brian Evinou!
Thank you, I am a pretty intense fan. I am happy that comes out in the comic and that you all get it. It is nice to put references to Brian Papineau and Naz in there and not have to explain what I am talking about! My five year old just doesn't quite know the equipment managers yet. Noob.

So far I am just posting the comics on my insta, twitter etc. I am planning on putting together a book once the season is done, but, I got to get there first! As we get closer I will start making more solid plans for that for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad