Maple Leafs Dot Com & Leafs TV

CalgaryLeaf*

I've noticed this year that all the Leafs interviews on LeafsTV.com (website) are not available to my computer any more...I've watched them for years and this year they have seemingly blocked the content.

I'm in Calgary and cannot order LeafsTV...Is MLSE to blame for this?

Is anyone else from out of the Ontario region experienceing the same thing?

Where else can I watch the Carlyle pressers?..I really don't care that much about watching player interviews as 95% of them are the same.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I've noticed this year that all the Leafs interviews on LeafsTV.com (website) are not available to my computer any more...I've watched them for years and this year they have seemingly blocked the content.

I'm in Calgary and cannot order LeafsTV...Is MLSE to blame for this?

Is anyone else from out of the Ontario region experienceing the same thing?

Where else can I watch the Carlyle pressers?..I really don't care that much about watching player interviews as 95% of them are the same.

look them up on youtube :) MLSE puts them up there after the next day. actually. hold on...

https://www.youtube.com/user/torontomapleleafs
there you go.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Thanks,I never thought of You Tube...I wonder what the thought process is of blocking the rest of Canada for simple interviews on Leafstv.com?..It's not like we can order Leafs TV outside of Ontario...I'm sure the greedy bean counters at MLSE have a reason.

i don 't even think leafstv is existing. if you mean their website.... maybe you're just having issues.. i'm not my sure. my best friend lives in america, and she can watch the website no problem.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
It exists, but they don't have any live games this yr
But they do repeat them all in the 6 min, 1hr, 2hr formats the next day
And have their pre-game / post-game loops still

CalgaryLeaf*

i don 't even think leafstv is existing. if you mean their website.... maybe you're just having issues.. i'm not my sure. my best friend lives in america, and she can watch the website no problem.

I've had issues using chrome on different websites...Apparently Adobe Flash crashes when using google chrome on some sites...Chrome has Flash built-in and it conflicts with Flash already installed on a PC...(I'm also using Windows Vista which might be a factor) Internet explores doesn't have any issues with Flash and normally works on every site----until now with Leafstv.com...I don't think it is IE having an issue--it must be blocked by MLSE.

Nothing works on leaffstv.com--"watch videos"...I even tried an IP blocker without success.

Youtube works however...but I have to wait until the next day,which is OK with me.:nod:

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Yes that's the video's I can't get to work.

that's not "LeafsTV" as you've been saying. ;)
thats' what my friend uses in the states, no ip blocker or anything. i just tried using US teams stuff and i can see it just fine (i use chrome)

but i'm glad i was able to help w/the youtube :)

CalgaryLeaf*

that's not "LeafsTV" as you've been saying. ;)
thats' what my friend uses in the states, no ip blocker or anything. i just tried using US teams stuff and i can see it just fine (i use chrome)

but i'm glad i was able to help w/the youtube :)

I know it's not technically "Leafs TV" but the Maple Leafs main website, http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/ has a link (at top of page) they still call "Leafs TV"

This is where you can access "Watch Video Now" that has all the interviews and more.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I hear Leafs TV sucks. :dunno: Oh well, can't subscribe to it here in Ottawa anyways! :rant:

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
It would be weird that they would block you from Calgary when someone from the US is able to view the site fine.

So I'm leaning toward the problem with your internet provider or firewall or browser setup. No idea what though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad