GDT: Maple Leafs (31-21-8) @ Penguins (36-15-6) | 7:00 PM EST | SN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
That's the difference for the people who want to pretend sub .800 is acceptable. For the rest of us, we can see how bad Andersen has played

Bullshit. He's to blame as much as anyone but to lay the blame at the feet of one player is just burying your head in teh sand. The team top to bottom outside of one month this year, has been f***ing trash.

Reactions: rubous

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
That's the difference for the people who want to pretend sub .800 is acceptable. For the rest of us, we can see how bad Andersen has played
Anderson has had a bad year but a ton of the goals tonight were cross seam tap ins. That isnt on the goalie and it isnt the first time this has happened, the defensive coverage has been a complete mess again tonight.

Reactions: rubous

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Spezza has out played a lof of our pretty forwards for weeks now

Spezza is old school, takes on the D outside and uses his size
Be honest, when was the last time you saw Auston do that? or Tavares or even anyone

His legs and lungs are gone. But hands are still there along with is board work

JT already looks like this when he is 29, imagine when he is 31 or 32? I don't get it. I do believe he has good enough work ethic to bounce back.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I think we will rebound still this year...not sure how, or around what, but this team should at least make the playoffs and I refuse to give in to the idea they won't.

Start Campbell moving forward.

You are nuts. Even a healthy McDavid won't be able to take this team to the playoffs.

Let's go Blue Jays!

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
upload_2020-2-18_21-33-28.png

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I think we will rebound still this year...not sure how, or around what, but this team should at least make the playoffs and I refuse to give in to the idea they won't.

Start Campbell moving forward.
I'd rather keep Campbell closer to the blue paint!

Reactions: binop7

TVs Frank

Feb 4, 2020
At least Matthews has a goal, but yet another game where I’m watching JT, the $12 million man, our captain and wondering where f—k is he and why is paid so much? He’s a middle of the pack scorer, a middle of the pack face off man. He rarely hits and half the time he looks like he’s ready for a friggin nap. Crosby elevates his team. You know when Sid is on the ice. JT, not so much, yet he’s paid Crosby money. I don’t get it.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
I know there are still 21 games to play after tonight but I honestly don't think we are going to make the post season.

Imagine if they had malkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad