Maple Leaf Warm up Music

Leaf Predator

Mar 1, 2007
Kingston
A bit off topic, but Im not sure where to ask this, does anybody on here know the name of this one song thats been used for Leafs home pregames? The tune sounds like a popping/clicking noise in a technoish style...no lyrics. You can always hear it whenever a player is interviewed by the bench.

If anybody has any idea what Im talking about i'd appreciate some help lol.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
A bit off topic, but Im not sure where to ask this, does anybody on here know the name of this one song thats been used for Leafs home pregames? The tune sounds like a popping/clicking noise in a technoish style...no lyrics. You can always hear it whenever a player is interviewed by the bench.

If anybody has any idea what Im talking about i'd appreciate some help lol.

Animals by Martin something

Garrix*** He beat me ^

Rob11

Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone know of any of the other songs they have been using this season??

Thanks.

Fakey123

Jan 27, 2009
I watched them play New Jersey last month at the ACC, that Animals song is so awesome live, watching them warm up. Awesome experience.

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
The master up puppets is annoying with all that double bass from that crappy Lars ulrich. I'm looking at the peoples faces in the audience and they look like they can't stand it either

LeafsFIO*

Is there a single hockey team in Canada that doesn't use Animals in their pre-game warmup? I've heard it in Montreal and Ottawa too.

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
The master up puppets is annoying with all that double bass from that crappy Lars ulrich. I'm looking at the peoples faces in the audience and they look like they can't stand it either

He dares insult Metallica :rant:...

Yeah, probably because they have used the same song for what feels like a decade.

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
Was never a Metallica fan but at least that song has some teeth. That stupid wood-block one they were just playing is terrible. On par with "Canada's Team" by Allan Frew... I don't miss that song at all.

Remember that Marilyn Manson sample they used to play years back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->