OT: Maple Leaf Playoff Tickets

Penalty Kill Icing*

Season ticket holders have been invoiced. Stubhub already has them on sale.. $275 is the cheapest one (when I checked 3-4 days back).

I am sure they will release some on ticketmaster though. I expect ticketmaster price to be much lower because stubhub is all resale stuff.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Season ticket holders have been invoiced. Stubhub already has them on sale.. $275 is the cheapest one (when I checked 3-4 days back).

I am sure they will release some on ticketmaster though. I expect ticketmaster price to be much lower because stubhub is all resale stuff.

Will there be some sort of announcement when the Leafs clinch as to when the tickets would go on sale through ticketmaster?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Don't we have to clinch in order for them to sell playoff games? People make it sound like a 5 game losing streak is impossible.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
it's pretty unlikely for the Leafs to drop out of a seed

Jets for example
would have to win 4 STRAIGHT
at the same time
Leafs not gaining a point for 4 games

odds are with the Leafs !

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
I'll stay home on my warm couch, with a much cheaper beer in hand, if we make it out of the first round I will venture to a bar

Yeah, I'd rather either watch it leisurely in my own place w/ any drinks and food (Sushi? :laugh: ) I want, on a TV that I can pause a rewind OR at a bar with other fans, a better view and lower prices.

Its not to say it won't be fun to go to an actual playoff game, but its too prohibitively expensive...especially if its a game they end up losing.

Feb 24, 2004
It's crazy to say it, but the ticket marketplace has changed so much since 2004 - single game seats will be a new system I'm sure

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
Don't we have to clinch in order for them to sell playoff games? People make it sound like a 5 game losing streak is impossible.

I think season ticket holders have been invoiced for next year already. This is MLSE we are talking about here boys. :D

thunderhawk905*

Not sure how much Leafs playoff tickets will be, but won't be able to afford going.

A buddy of mine spent $975 on a Winter Classic package.
- 2 nights hotel stay
- Free food/drinks
- Transportation to and from the game
- Winter Classic ticket

mobifree

Cellphone Unlocker
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
www.mobifree.net
Playoff tickets won't on sale until the season ends (need to determine who plays who). They'll still be battling for position. MTL and Toronto play last game of the season.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Its pretty sad that Stubhub is projection Leafs SCF tickets to be $2,500 + while LA Kings SCF tickets to be $425 (NO I AM NOT SAYING LEAFS WILL MAKE IT TO SCF!!!)

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
As soon as they have officially clinched a playoff spot, expect an announcement next business day and tickets on sale 1-3 days after that. They don't have to wait for an official opponent because the tickets will just say something close to:

2013 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
ROUND #1 HOME GAME #1

they'll sell tickets like that for 4 home games and refund HOME GAME 4 if leafs finish in 5th seed (and thus will only play 3 home games max) and refund HOME GAME 3 if it's not needed

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
"Don't say playoffs" blah, blah, blah...

I was wondering if anyone knew when tickets for round one would go on sale?

Once they've clinched. They won't want to issue refunds to the Public in the event they don't make it.

I'm wondering this too. And how much they'll cost... Same with the Winter Classic.

Purples increased per seat from $37 reg season to $65 round 1 up to $111 for the Finals.

I'd guess that would make face value approx $90 round 1 up to $150 Finals.

As soon as they have officially clinched a playoff spot, expect an announcement next business day and tickets on sale 1-3 days after that. They don't have to wait for an official opponent because the tickets will just say something close to:

2013 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
ROUND #1 HOME GAME #1

they'll sell tickets like that for 4 home games and refund HOME GAME 4 if leafs finish in 5th seed (and thus will only play 3 home games max) and refund HOME GAME 3 if it's not needed

This is correct, no date or opponent is on the ticket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad