Maple Leaf Mancave/Memoribilia/Artifact/Collectible Thread

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Besides being a fan of the Maple Leafs, as a hobby I also collect Maple Leaf related memoribilia/artifacts/collectibles. I thought it woud be interesting to see if there are any other Leaf collectors on the forum and a spot to show some interesting Leaf stuff that people have come across or have. Sorry if a thread like this already exists.

I am particularly interested in pre-1970 Leaf stuff.

My greatest Leaf finds are a team signed stick from the 1934-35 season that is likely a game used stick by Hap Day (laying across the grey seats in the pick below), and an original seat from Maple Leaf Gardens that were there from the time it opened until about 1970.

photo-313_zpsd37fe935.jpg

MLGseat1_zps4d791a6a.jpg

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Besides being a fan of the Maple Leafs, as a hobby I also collect Maple Leaf related memoribilia/artifacts/collectibles. I thought it woud be interesting to see if there are any other Leaf collectors on the forum and a spot to show some interesting Leaf stuff that people have come across or have. Sorry if a thread like this already exists.

I am particularly interested in pre-1970 Leaf stuff.

My greatest Leaf finds are a team signed stick from the 1934-35 season that is likely a game used stick by Hap Day (laying across the grey seats in the pick below), and an original seat from Maple Leaf Gardens that were there from the time it opened until about 1970.

photo-313_zpsd37fe935.jpg

MLGseat1_zps4d791a6a.jpg

Nice stuff there! :handclap:

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
I have a green seat from MLG that I sit in for playoff games.

Got Johnny Bower to autograph a goalie stick for me and get a pic of us holding my Bower jersey.

Have a bunch of other stuff. Very much appreciate that stick!!

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Nice stuff there! :handclap:

Thanks.

A couple of months ago I found this at an antique store, and thought it was hilarious, and thought people on here might think it's funny. It is a Wendel Clark mustache that I think was a promo/giveaway at Leafs game from back in the day.

IMG_3723_zpstzqfxox6.jpg

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I have a green seat from MLG that I sit in for playoff games.

Got Johnny Bower to autograph a goalie stick for me and get a pic of us holding my Bower jersey.

Have a bunch of other stuff. Very much appreciate that stick!!

Bower is a real class act. He always takes a lot of time for fans. That's a neat picture to have. That is funny you said that you sit in your seat for playoff games. I haven't sat in mine for a playoff game, but I sat in my red seat that was pictured the night of the draft lottery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad