CFL: Manziel to CFL?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I say 15% chance he becomes a superstar in the CFL for a couple years and gets another shot in the NFL.

50% chance he completely busts and never cleans up his act off the field.

35% he OK, plays for a few years, tries to get back into the NFL for a while but is never heard from again.

Reactions: Voight

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Hamilton will trade his rights if they're smart. Jeremiah Masoli looked great down the stretch once he got the ball. They need to bring in someone to push him/plan B type of thing, assuming Collaros gets cut, but a distraction like Manziel is a bad idea. Montreal is seemingly the most likely trading partner.

Manziel has the tools to be decent in the CFL if he has his head on straight and doesn't come in expecting to be a starter right out of the gate. I guess we'll find out if he's grown up yet. I expect he'll at least be in camp somewhere next spring.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Hamilton will trade his rights if they're smart. Jeremiah Masoli looked great down the stretch once he got the ball. They need to bring in someone to push him/plan B type of thing, assuming Collaros gets cut, but a distraction like Manziel is a bad idea. Montreal is seemingly the most likely trading partner.

Manziel has the tools to be decent in the CFL if he has his head on straight and doesn't come in expecting to be a starter right out of the gate. I guess we'll find out if he's grown up yet. I expect he'll least be in camp somewhere next springat .

You are forgetting June Jones is their coach and he pushed for them to put Manziel on the signing list.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
You are forgetting June Jones is their coach and he pushed for them to put Manziel on the signing list.

Not saying they won't sign him, just that I wouldn't if I were the TiCats. Their attempt to bring him in last year was before Masoli emerged as a bona fide starter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad