Value of: Mantha

Hawaiibros

May 18, 2017
I’m not sure what yzermans plan is with him, I don’t think he is a Stevie type of guy and that yzerman will be looking to trade him in the near future.

Offer could could consist of young player, picks, prospects. We could even take back cap if needed to get the best package possible.

Let’s see what mantha is worth!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I wonder if he'd fit with the Jackets. Obviously Mantha can score in bunches but how good is he defensively? Is he the type of guy we have to worry about him slipping into the doghouse? Can he create on his own?

Regardless, that kind of scoring punch is worth a lot. The team has a lot of pending free agents and they need another topline winger to signal to the pending FAs that they're serious about winning. Perhaps:

:wings

Gus Nyquist + 1st round pick + your choice of any prospect (Liam Foudy, Kirill Marchenko, etc..)

:cbj

Anthony Mantha

Obviously Gus is rehabbing from shoulder surgery right now. He was a smart and useful player for the Jackets last year but wasn't able to shoot like he used to because of a longstanding shoulder issue, I'm hoping his old shot comes back.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I wonder if he'd fit with the Jackets. Obviously Mantha can score in bunches but how good is he defensively? Is he the type of guy we have to worry about him slipping into the doghouse? Can he create on his own?

Regardless, that kind of scoring punch is worth a lot. The team has a lot of pending free agents and they need another topline winger to signal to the pending FAs that they're serious about winning. Perhaps:

:wings

Gus Nyquist + 1st round pick + your choice of any prospect (Liam Foudy, Kirill Marchenko, etc..)

:cbj

Anthony Mantha

Obviously Gus is rehabbing from shoulder surgery right now. He was a smart and useful player for the Jackets last year but wasn't able to shoot like he used to because of a longstanding shoulder issue, I'm hoping his old shot comes back.

Naw, this ain't it, man.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Not bad, I wouldn't take it personally since it doesn't really adress anything we need, but value-wise it's fair.
The canucks can then go use the extra cap space and sign a top six forward

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad