Confirmed with Link: Manning/Norell to EDM for Caggiula/Garrison

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Well bumping this thread will certainly liven the spirits of quite a few posters here.

Still miss you, Boxcar!

Not really, your boy played like ass.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Another post looking at the box score and nothing else. Bravo.

News flash: Final score is important and the standings are very important, when they start going up in the standings then we can give players brownie points for not producing. This entire team is not even doing the little things right and hence the losses so who is doing bad and leading to that? No matter which player is criticized minus Seabrook people go up in arms. No one tells me why this team sucks... lol

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
News flash: Final score is important and the standings are very important, when they start going up in the standings then we can give players brownie points for not producing. This entire team is not even doing the little things right and hence the losses so who is doing bad and leading to that? No matter which player is criticized minus Seabrook people go up in arms. No one tells me why this team sucks... lol

News flash, we are talking specifically about Cagguila and you harp specifically on production because you don’t know anything other than box score. Solid work on not knowing anything about hockey though. Impressive actually. At least you try really hard and HF boards doesn’t make cuts so you will get your green participation trophy.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
News flash, we are talking specifically about Cagguila and you harp specifically on production because you don’t know anything other than box score. Solid work on not knowing anything about hockey though. Impressive actually. At least you try really hard and HF boards doesn’t make cuts so you will get your green participation trophy.

I am not sure why this has to become personal with participation points and bs like that, I know we are talking about Caggiula, it’s been 3 games and his team has lost all 3 games, he and his teammates haven’t done enough to win. Who are the weak links on the team, I need to know, why is this team sucking?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I am not sure why this has to become personal with participation points and bs like that, I know we are talking about Caggiula, it’s been 3 games and his team has lost all 3 games, he and his teammates haven’t done enough to win. Who are the weak links on the team, I need to know, why is this team sucking?
Because you do nothing but participate and do it poorly.

If you focus on production from DC and not his play then you are doing wrong. He is there to play solid two-way hockey, go to the net, and forecheck his ass off. Want to bitch about production then focus on Strome, Toews, etc.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
3 games seems like a really fair sample size to criticize a guy on the fourth line for not scoring.
It’s funny because Caggs is a guy who might not put up a ton of production, but he sure has a way of getting the lines he’s on going. Definitely has value on this team and I really like what I see from him usually.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Thank you much. I just like the fact that Manning was an undrafted guy who busted his butt for several years in the minors to realize his dreams. He was a 5/6 that was placed in situations above his pay grade in Philly. He is fine at 900,000 - 1,000,000 per year, but the contract he signed in the summer of 2018 killed him. Good for him from a financial standpoint, but it was bad for his ice time.

I will go to my grave stating that 15 minutes per game on the third pair is fine with Manning. Perhaps he will get a final chance somewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->