Manitoba Moose 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Surprised Green hasn't gotten into a game yet. Was really looking forward to seeing him and hes been in the PB every game. Maybe an undisclosed injury?

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Hope he decides to stay with the Moose this season, and make himself available for call ups this season. Having our AHL team in the same city, same barn, makes it much more attractive to stay, than if our AHL team was in another city.

Hopefully that, along with getting some big minutes tonight and having a fellow countryman in Sami Niku, that had the same clause last season, but choose to stay in Winnipeg and loved it will persuades him to stay.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Hope he decides to stay with the Moose this season, and make himself available for call ups this season. Having our AHL team in the same city, same barn, makes it much more attractive to stay, than if our AHL team was in another city.

Hopefully that, along with getting some big minutes tonight and having a fellow countryman in Sami Niku, that had the same clause last season, but choose to stay in Winnipeg and loved it will persuades him to stay.

Not to mention the opportunity to be called up for the Finland games.

Reactions: Hobby Bull

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Vesalainen should be a big add for the Moose, Appleton moves down to the 2nd line. Looks like Green still isn't dressing for this game, I wonder why? Maybe injured?

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
they were in college at 19 years of age
Well... both Connor and Roslovic played only one year of college after their draft year. Vesalainen played one year in Europe. He Connor dominated the AHL he his draft + 1 year, Roslovic was very good as well. Vesalainen is a few months younger than they were, but I wouldn't go very far in saying he's much younger than they were in their AHL rookie years.

So I wouldn't give him the excuse that he's younger than they were should he struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad