Manitoba Moose 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Dano joins the Moose tonight in San Diego...

...the Moose will see a few debuts today as Marko Dano plays his first game with the club since the 2016-17 season. Dano’s current campaign took an odd start, but he’s excited to join the Moose and get into some games.

“[The Jets] were hoping nobody was going to pick me up when they put me on the waivers here. I got picked up by Colorado, and things didn’t work out, and then they put me on waivers and Winnipeg took me back. I’m happy to be back here and now I’m going to get the chance to play bigger minutes and get my confidence back.”

Preview: Reunited with the Gulls - Manitoba Moose

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

...the Moose will see a few debuts today as Marko Dano plays his first game with the club since the 2016-17 season. Dano’s current campaign took an odd start, but he’s excited to join the Moose and get into some games.

“[The Jets] were hoping nobody was going to pick me up when they put me on the waivers here. I got picked up by Colorado, and things didn’t work out, and then they put me on waivers and Winnipeg took me back. I’m happy to be back here and now I’m going to get the chance to play bigger minutes and get my confidence back.”

I like the sound of that attitude from Dano.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Sounds to me like he's quoting verbatim what Chevy told him (or what Zinger told him, as Zinger apparently phoned him to sound him out when the Avs put him on waivers).

I don't care if he is just parroting or not. He is still being positive about it. All things considered, he could be pretty negative but he is not. This has got to be his last chance in NA and a bad attitude would sink it. He still probably ends up in Europe next year, but lets see what he can do with the Moose.

Reactions: Pomee

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I don't care if he is just parroting or not. He is still being positive about it. All things considered, he could be pretty negative but he is not. This has got to be his last chance in NA and a bad attitude would sink it. He still probably ends up in Europe next year, but lets see what he can do with the Moose.

Yes, it's good to see a positive, optimistic outlook. More people should live their lives with that approach.

:popcorn:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Natural Hat trick for Logan Shaw through 2 periods. Griffith assisting on all 3, Dano assisting on 2.

Shaw is going to get called up soon. I think he has a fire lit under him since he got a lifeline from the Jets to recessitate his career.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Hat trick for Logan Shaw tonight. Dano 2 assists on the PP, albeit secondary assists.
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.17.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 12.19.40 AM.png

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Hat trick for Logan Shaw tonight. Dano 2 assists on the PP, albeit secondary assists.

Reading the post game I question how accurate the box score is with that.

Marko Dano set up Shaw for his second tally of the contest.

Shaw completed his natural hat trick with 6:09 to go in the period, flicking a Dano rebound past Boyle for another power play goal.

Sounds like Dano got the primary on both goals based on the recap.

Recap: Moose 5 at San Diego 1 - Manitoba Moose

Whileee

May 29, 2010

I like this guy!

Reactions: Pomee and Jimby

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Here are the highlights from last night's game...
Shaw taking flight a la Bobby Orr on his 1st goal...
Their tendy does a Helley on our 4th goal... ;)

Last edited:

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
logan shaw should be playing over petan. at least he is a tweener with nhl experience.
Over Lemieux for sure -he's only good for scoring tap-ins already going over the goal line and taking dumb penalties.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Over Lemieux for sure -he's only good for scoring tap-ins already going over the goal line and taking dumb penalties.
do you honestly think petan would be caught dead anywhere near the blue paint for a tap in goal. I really don't care who replaces him.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Look at this ridiculous post by ffh.

wow. a pp point against the worst team in the ahl last year. he should try scoring in the nhl if he wants to keep his gift job chevy gave him by getting rid of everyone Maurice would play in front of him. its only a matter of time before he joins the moose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->