Speculation: "manbun" is the official HFOIL Covid haircut

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Man buns are an affront to all that is good in this world. No. Just hell no. Like “turn in your man-card” kind of “NO!”

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
If anything I am going with a Josh Donaldson Viking braid.

josh-donaldson-braid-hairstyle.jpg

I got drunk and tried to do this to myself yesterday.

My clippers stopped working half way through.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
No bueno.

Pretty sure there’s a lazy pun to be had there.

Dump and Chase Demon

Sep 14, 2018
Sweden
What if, what if people just got the haircut they wanted and no one cared to judge

I sometimes wonder what motivates us to criticize things like appearance, something that doesn't change anything in our lives

Go ahead, insult me now :arr:

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
What if, what if people just got the haircut they wanted and no one cared to judge

I sometimes wonder what motivates us to criticize things like appearance, something that doesn't change anything in our lives

People cannot do what they want. There are rules.
All male haircuts need to be approved by a redneck or hillbilly or farmer or rancher. Or my brother.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Your right. The guys I know personally who have rocked the man bun were pretentious assholes regardless of the hairstyle they chose.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What about people with your haircut? Are they better people regardless of the hairstyle they choose?

Probably not. There are a lot of assholes out there.

An asshole is an asshole is an asshole, they come in all shapes and sizes and hair styles, however anyone I know who has ever worn the man bun has been a real pretentious asshole. Not saying that just because you wear a man bun you are a pretentious asshole. Just the ones I have met.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->