Managerial Thread - 23/24 Season - Chelolsea

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I watched a ton of Brighton games these past couple of seasons. Super fun to watch.

So, Allegri is the third most successful coach in the history of Juve and you don't like him, but you like De Zerbi who is the most overrated coach in the universe because he is super fun.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Seriously, it's Lolverpool not Loliverpool.

...although the loliverpool sounds like a pool meant for John Oliver to loll about in.

Huh, to me it sounded like a pool on how Michael Oliver will ref Reds games

Reactions: cgf

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
So, Allegri is the third most successful coach in the history of Juve and you don't like him, but you like De Zerbi who is the most overrated coach in the universe because he is super fun.
It's not a secret around here what I have been saying for years. Allegri is a fraud. I have said it many times here before and I will continue to say it. I called him a fraud during his first run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evilo

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
It's not a secret around here. Allegri is a fraud. I have said it many times here before and I will continue to say it. I called him a fraud during his first run.

5 scudetti, 5 italian cup, 2 italian super cup. A fraud.
Among other things, he also won cups and championships in the Italian minor leagues. As if organizing a team's D was simply parking the bus.

Juve

May 13, 2011
5 scudetti, 5 italian cup, 2 italian super cup. A fraud.
Among other things, he also won cups and championships in the Italian minor leagues. As if organizing a team's D was simply parking the bus.

100% a fraud. He won at a time when he had the best squad in Italy built by Conte and Serie A was its weakest. Any idiot could have won during his first run. He had two embarrassing CL finals, one worse than the other, and multiple embarrassing CL exits. The only one that wasn't embarrassing was the Real come back.

Look at his return when he doesn't have world class players at every position and Serie A got better. Yet, he still has a squad better than most of Serie A. In three years he could not adapt his tactics to get the best out of the team, no full 90 minutes of playing, no offensive movement, and the list goes on. Maybe he should get another three and he can finally come up with a plan to beat the Mighty Salernitana.

Last edited:

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
100% a fraud. He won at a time when he had the best squad in Italy built by Conte and Serie A was its weakest. Any idiot could have won during his first run. He had two embarrassing CL finals, one worse than the other, and multiple embarrassing CL exits. The only one that wasn't embarrassing was the Real come back.

Look at his return when he doesn't have world class players at every position and Serie A got better. Yet, he still has a squad better than most of Serie A. In three years he could not adapt his tactics to get the best out of the team, no full 90 minutes of playing, no offensive movement, and the list goes on. Maybe he should get another three and he can finally come up with a plan to beat the Mighty Salernitana.

Now tell me about De Zerbi instead...

Juve

May 13, 2011
Now tell me about De Zerbi instead...

All I said was he plays exciting football. He did a pretty good job at Sassuolo and Brighton.

I'd like to see what he can do at a bigger club.

How would anyone dare to be entertained when watching football rather than watch Allegro all?
The nerves!

I love having my anxiety levels go through the roof when I watch football.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Slot official

LFC looking for a set piece coach

Source: LinkedIn

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor