Managerial merry Go round part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Palotta better hire some security. Well more security. Roma ultras are nuts period, and with all that’s going on, ownership might have to sell. They’ve been suspicious of him to begin with, and with Totti going? He can’t show up anywhere near Rome now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The Mirror (I know) is reporting that Lampard will be announced as Chelsea manager within the next 48 hrs.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I loved living in China, but moving to Dalian for Benitez seems so random.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The Mirror (I know) is reporting that Lampard will be announced as Chelsea manager within the next 48 hrs.
All the Chelsea sources are confirming what we've known for awhile. He had a say in Kovacic being made official too.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Ljubisa Tumbakovic is the new Serbia manager after recently being sacked with Montenegro for refusing to coach against Kosovo.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
After Egypt’s fairly early elimination from AFCON, Javier Aguirre has been sacked after less than one year in charge

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So Mourinho reportedly rejected an offer from China worth ~30 m euro a year plus bonuses to manage Guangzhou Evergrande in China.

Yeah. I just don't see how his ego could handle going to China.

I hope Mourinho takes over a good European team again. I don't like him (I used to) and I don't think he has it in him to create a proper side on the highest level again, but I am still curious to see what he could do at the right club (whichever club that is). He was always arrogant even when he was at the top of the world, but I always felt it was partly just him being playful. He was often angry and he complained a lot even back then, but he was also quite entertaining when his mood was right. And then somewhere along the way he just went full grumpy old man. He has kept his arrogance and he still complains etc., but his wit and his playfulness isn't there. Could it return? I'm thinking maybe at the right club with the right people surrounding him.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Xabi Alonso hired to be the manager of the Real Sociedad B team. If there was ever a player that I saw fitting into management Alonso would be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->