Managerial merry Go round part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Roma close in on Conte?
By Football Italia staff

Roma are reportedly closing in on a deal to appoint Antonio Conte as their new Coach.
According to the Evening Standard, Roma have met Conte’s agent three times and he could be confirmed ‘within a week’.
The newspaper adds the Giallorossi are planning to pair the former Juventus boss with Torino sporting director Gianluca Petrachi.
The pair are close friends, having played together at Lecce between 1985 and 1988.
Roma would have had to act quickly, with Milan, Inter and even Juve scoping out the 49-year-old.

I don't care where he goes as long as he doesn't come back to Juve.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Good, take him.

I still think Mourinho can coach, but I don't want him anywhere near the club I support. We already have enough drama.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Roma is by leaps and bounds my favourite team in the Serie A, but I don't think I'd be able to cheer for a team coached by Mourinho. Man, and I thought Ranieri was a horrible choice. That said, I don't choose to put much stock in that report, perhaps for my own sanity's sake

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

giphy.gif

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
At least limits don't include the Calciopoli. Good to know :D

I suffered 6 years of Domenech. I suffered the 93 debacle with Houiller preparing champagne in the second to last game of the qualifiers at home against Israel and then blaming Ginola for crossing a ball in at the 90th minute of the last game.
That's what a real fan is :D

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Roma is by leaps and bounds my favourite team in the Serie A, but I don't think I'd be able to cheer for a team coached by Mourinho. Man, and I thought Ranieri was a horrible choice. That said, I don't choose to put much stock in that report, perhaps for my own sanity's sake

Ranieri was perfect emergency manager for the rest of the season. What kind of Roma fan are you for criticizing that??? I mean seriously wtf?
Really dude, what else could they have done?
Sometimes I find people here totally devoid of footballknowledge.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Ranieri was perfect emergency manager for the rest of the season. What kind of Roma fan are you for criticizing that??? I mean seriously wtf?
Really dude, what else could they have done?
Sometimes I find people here totally devoid of footballknowledge.

Didn't think it was a good fit and I can't say the team's play since that moment has proven me wrong, I don't know what you want me to say

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
I dunno. Understand difference between half season emergency manager and long term solutions? I'll cringe with you if they hire Ranieri in the lonf term. :D

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Actually, there's a coach that likes to play possession football, with quick passing all over the place.
He's been out of contract for a few years and is a former Barca player. :)

Jul 7, 2009
Actually, there's a coach that likes to play possession football, with quick passing all over the place.
He's been out of contract for a few years and is a former Barca player. :)

Do you think there is a chance of Tuchel leaving PSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad