Managerial merry go round part II

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Diego Maradona takes over Dynamo Brest in Belarus, though his official title is that of a chairman.

5b4dd782dda4c887178b4592.jpg

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
No, he's apparently to become their "sport management advisor".
Zinedine Zidane ficha por la Juventus

Juve also trying to get Marcelo and Kovacic and who knows who else from Real.
If you can't beat them... Bring half the Madrid squad over I guess.

Ok. Not sure what this means. Maybe he didn’t like his role as a coach. I’d welcome him with open arms at Juve. My favorite player in the era between Maradona and Messi.

I’d rather have SMS than Kovacic if we were to acquire a midfielder.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Well let's put in in "context", at this WC he was playing the role of a village idiot whose antics have at least made us laugh, in the 2010 WC he was playing the role of an incompetent blowhard who ran a promising team into the ground after they managed to defy his incompetence by winning the first four games. So I guess this has actually been an improvement for him.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Javier Aguirre is the new manager of Egypt, this is his third NT job (previous manager of Mexico and Japan)

Israel hire Andreas Herzog as their new manager, former Klinsmann assistant with the US

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Marcel Koller, who led Austria to Euro 2016, is the new manager of FC Basel who sacked their manager early in the season after a poor start to the league + elimination from CL qualifying

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Iceland hire ex-Sweden manager Erik Hamren

Wonder how they will do going forward, they are still highly ranked which will help them in the upcoming Euro qualifying but they were one of the oldest squads at the World Cup and I'm not sure how many players they have coming through, their youth sides are still doing ok though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->