Manager game for beginners?

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
As we all know, Football manager has gotten more and more features over the years, to the point, that it's used as a tool by professional teams in small markets.
But how can someone who loved manager games in the 90s get back into it, when the only big release is so huge? So suggestions would be welcome. I'd still want it to be somewhat realistic.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
As we all know, Football manager has gotten more and more features over the years, to the point, that it's used as a tool by professional teams in small markets.
But how can someone who loved manager games in the 90s get back into it, when the only big release is so huge? So suggestions would be welcome. I'd still want it to be somewhat realistic.

Isnt there any mobile easy to use version? Then you have many Online options, but mostly with fantasy leagues and teams.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Yeah. The mobile version is actually quite good. I haven't played it for some years, but it at least used to be much more like the early 2000s versions of "Football Manager" (I guess it was called Championship Manager back then - before the whole mess with the naming).

I prefer the mobile version - just because I can't be bothered investing as much time into FM as I used to.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You can also use FM touch which is a much simpler version of the main game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad