Management Thread: Weisileaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Remember, Chiarelli was allowed to trade for Manning right as he was canned, so it’s possible with Benning we get our own version of that.

Reactions: Dab and Rumsfeld

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Give Buffalo 5 more games to even up with Vancouver and we'll see if Buffalo's bottom six scores more then 6 points.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Remember, Chiarelli was allowed to trade for Manning right as he was canned, so it’s possible with Benning we get our own version of that.

Ugh! Imagine Benning giving Sutter the Koskinen deal right before he is fired.

Reactions: Fedz

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
How can one guy be so good at amateur scouting and so terrible at pro scouting.

Perhaps he's not that great at amateur scouting after all? Maybe it's more of a credit to the amateur scouting staff then anything Benning brings.

Indeed.

We were actually drifting towards building a playoff team at some point?;)

Never forget, that's all our front office strives for. They're not building a contender. By their own admission they're building a team to hopefully make the playoffs and from there "anything can happen."

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Indeed.

Never forget, that's all our front office strives for. They're not building a contender. By their own admission they're building a team to hopefully make the playoffs and from there "anything can happen."

Yep, just like when you give a monkey a helmet and an AK-47 at the frontlines, anything can happen~.

infinitemile

Oct 8, 2017
There's been many times in the last 7 years that I've legit tried my best to escape being a fan of this team, but if Brandon Sutter gets extended that might be it. That might be the push I've needed.

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
Food for thought:

Police search Barcelona's stadium, detain several people

This confirms that several high profile clubs use their media influence to manipulate the masses. Barcelona was caught, but many more will follow. This is something I've been claiming for years, and yes, this management group have been on this for several years. Reddit, CDC, Twitter, and even here (yes BuddJacket, I know you are here too, and you will get caught and out of a job soon enough).

Remember when some news that put an owner and/or GM in a bad light is answered with a concerted narrative with an almost perfect reaction? Now you know the reason.

Last edited:

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Food for thought:

This confirms that several hiugh profile clubs use their media influence to manipulate the masses. Barcelona was caught, but many more will follow. This is something I've been claiming for years, and yes, this management group have been on this for several years. Reddit, CDC, Twitter, and even here (yes BuddJacket, I know you are here too, and you will get caught and out of a job soon enough).

Remember when some news that put an owner and/or GM in a bad light is answered with a concerted narrative with an almost perfect reaction? Now you know the reason.
Very interesting.
Don’t the Canucks run the CDC board? Isn’t it expected that board would be the club’s propaganda hub, so the views would be pro team/owner/management and those posters with opposing views attacked and eliminated?
I see HF as independent; isn’t it?

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
Very interesting.
Don’t the Canucks run the CDC board? Isn’t it expected that board would be the club’s propaganda hub, so the views would be pro team/owner/management and those posters with opposing views attacked and eliminated?
I see HF as independent; isn’t it?
I don't know if the Canucks run the CDC, I know not everyone has the right to express their opinion there.
HF is independent as far as I know, but there are a lot of people here with a clear agenda.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know if the Canucks run the CDC, I know not everyone has the right to express their opinion there.
HF is independent as far as I know, but there are a lot of people here with a clear agenda.
From what I see here on HF the majority of posters are ones who are objectively criticizing the current management. They see the flaws, and point them out.
CDC, imo, is the opposite. It promotes the Canucks as the “Land if Milk and Honey”.
I just don’t see similar propaganda here. But I do accept large billion dollar corporations will have a publicity (propaganda) department. When that crosses the line of legality is when it slanders others, and effects those persons from their earning potential.
I remember Brian Burke actually phoned some reporters’ employers and pretty much threatened them in that way. The not so covert bully method.

Reactions: iceburg and Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Food for thought:

This confirms that several hiugh profile clubs use their media influence to manipulate the masses. Barcelona was caught, but many more will follow. This is something I've been claiming for years, and yes, this management group have been on this for several years. Reddit, CDC, Twitter, and even here (yes BuddJacket, I know you are here too, and you will get caught and out of a job soon enough).

Thanks! I'm a big Barca fan, so this was a long time coming. Even the biggest clubs in the world can be easily dismantled by politics, and interpersonal disputes. They had the best player in the world, the best team in the world and the best coach in the world for years, and let it all rot for the glory of themselves.

There are some similarities here with the Canucks. We once had the best team in the league. 2 Presidents Trophies. The best player on the planet at the time. And we pissed it all away in 7 years of mismanagement and bad ownership, all for the vainglory of Aqua and Benning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->