Man Trip 2013-14 - Nashville Edition

GarrettC

Feb 1, 2009
Hello Preds fans, myself and 7 friends will be coming to Nashville for the November 28th and 30th games against Philly and Edmonton. Looking for advice on restaurants for drinks and food before/after the games as well as things to check out in the city. Any recommendations are appreciated.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Check out the visitors thread pinned above. I would check with individual places, it is Thanksgiving weekend so places may have altered hours.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I made the following post for a Leafs fan before our game last week. Get breakfast at Pancake Pantry; also the Tavern in midtown is fantastic for brunch and good drinks.

Go to Broadway Brewhouse downtown for beers / creole food before the game. After the game, if the weather is nice, Rippy's Rooftop is great and is right next to the stadium. The Stage is also across the street and has some great traditional honkey tonk music. If you're still up at 2 AM, go to Lonnie's Western Room in Printer's Alley off Broadway to hear some epic karaoke (bring cash). Otherwise have fun; I grew up in CT and Philly, have been to ~10 different arenas, and Bridgestone remains my favorite by a country mile. I hope you get to experience the "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it..." goal song many times haha.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Hello Preds fans, myself and 7 friends will be coming to Nashville for the November 28th and 30th games against Philly and Edmonton. Looking for advice on restaurants for drinks and food before/after the games as well as things to check out in the city. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Go to the arena and you can't miss it. Bars and restaurants everywhere. You won't go hungry or sober.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
On game nights, you can literally just get there a few hours before the game, go to Broadway, and just decide whatever you want. The arena is at 5th and Broadway. Broadway from 1st to 5th avenues is lined with almost entirely music bars and restaurants. As is 2nd Avenue. Anytime anyone asks, I tell them to go to Paradise Park (4th and Broad). With Thanksgiving being the 28th it won't be a normal night, but as the Preds are playing, the places should mostly be open.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
If you want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, they'll have it at the Downtown Hilton (right across the street from arena) and the Renaissance Hotel. I'm sure they'll have it at others, those were just the ones I found online advertising it.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nasvhille is on the list of places I wanna visit but I should probably get a job first. Trips are expensive :laugh:

But tell us how it goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad