Malkin

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Wait it out, you will be getting low-ball offers. Someone is likely going to stash Malkin on the IR (if your league has it of course) and wait it out. I would do the same and pick up a free agent

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
No IR in this one. Just don't want to have a black hole in my lineup for too long.

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
What about W. Nylander?
If your league doesn`t count positions or anything like that, Nylander might be a better return for you. Toronto has a good offensive team and Nylander should be able to produce 65-70 points. It`s not Malkin level production but playing with Matthews or Tavares and Marner with Barrie and Reilly might be a sneaky good trade all things considered. But that`s just me

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Is it H2H, or points only and do you have limited starts?

I feel like in H2H or Points with limited starts I would wait it out because when he is healthy he will make up for it and he is healthy more often than he isn't. If its straight points and you are loosing games I would consider a deal

No IR is savage lol

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Is it H2H, or points only and do you have limited starts?

I feel like in H2H or Points with limited starts I would wait it out because when he is healthy he will make up for it and he is healthy more often than he isn't. If its straight points and you are loosing games I would consider a deal

No IR is savage lol
Yeah it's not H2H. Single season, straight points. Only get 4 drops. No bench, no IR. I agree it's savage.
No one's biting on a deal. Might have to drop. and pick up a FA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad