Malkin vs. Goligoski

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
As a pens fan, I can't wait to actually see them play. I have only seen short clips and videos of Malkin and only read reports on how well Goligoski is doing at UMinn. You really cant judge til you get to see them actually play an entire game. Not to mention its good to see some hockey again.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
pittengineer said:
As a pens fan, I can't wait to actually see them play. I have only seen short clips and videos of Malkin and only read reports on how well Goligoski is doing at UMinn. You really cant judge til you get to see them actually play an entire game. Not to mention its good to see some hockey again.
as long as malkin gets more points than ao i'll be happy :)

evegoe

May 23, 2003
St. Paul, Minnesota
Visit site
Minnesota Bias? But...

Despite the fact the opening game looked like an all-star game during the first period, I thought Goligoski played well for the USA in their new jerseys.

I was surprised to see Golly man the point on the power play, but that's what he does for the Gophers and he's quite good at it. He is a pass first player on the power play, and has great hands. With the group of players surrounding him on the ice, seemed like the right place for him out there. I thought he played the rushes pretty well and was able to make good decisions on the breakout.

As two side notes I though O'Sully looked fantastic and I look forward to seeing Lee play on Monday, as I'd imagine he'll see some time against the Swiss and then again against Belarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->