Malkin Video

Biscuit Bullet

Feb 28, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
With the deceptive stride, the long reach and the moves in tight he reminds me a lot of a Thornton/Lecavalier mix. Mario is a stretch, but this kid is SICK. The Pens should think about moving Crosby to wing to play with him once in a while.

UvBnDatsyuked

Apr 30, 2005
Nice video but agree it is some brutal music.

Very active puckhandler which makes him hard to check. Head, shoulders don't move as much as Ovechkin.

Passes are wicked good. Thornton type in my opinion. Makes the easy, smart pass and the difficult one as well.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
MeffyuhTJRest said:
Another Malkin video. Goal from the WC I thought it was this years b/c of Malkin's gloves, but the logo on the ice says Skoda. (Not in Riga)

That's from this year. Skoda is an advertisement (auto company), not the city.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Does anyone know the song ?

Not my music but I like it. :D

Seems like Malkin doesn't need any moves. He just bulldozes anyone who's standing in the way.

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
The music is Nightwish - Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean. I like Nightwish so I made it as the choice for this montage.

Talking about Malkin. IMHO he can be everything what Sergei Fedorov could be. Great two way player mixed with high consistent productiveness on a scoresheets.

At Riga team Russia basically doesn't have speacial teams, but the one thing is certain - if Russia is on PK you will always see Malkin out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad