Malkin remains doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
Jim Beam said:
Or possibly fleeing to Pittsburg. But from interviews I gather he's commited to his military obligations and devoted to Metallurg.

When I first heard he is going to play, I was quite certain he would flee to Pittsburgh. In my opinion it will happen, if he goes to the WJC.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Balashov is a hockey fan like you and me. He's nothing close to a reliable source, and he's opinion is just a pure (wet) fantasy.

Mr.Brownov*

roshiajin said:
Balashov is a hockey fan like you and me. He's nothing close to a reliable source, and he's opinion is just a pure (wet) fantasy.
Cool, thanks for the info roshiajin.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
psycho_dad said:
When I first heard he is going to play, I was quite certain he would flee to Pittsburgh. In my opinion it will happen, if he goes to the WJC.

That's not going to happen! He has nothing to flee away from! His situation is not like Zherdev's. He likes it in Russia and he chose to stay there for another season (which was incredibly smart move). Why do you think he would risk Olympic games, world championships, RSL championship (he will likely win it) and soooo much experience just to go to that rotten Pittsburgh and jeopardize his further developement in that unhealthy atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad