News Article: Malkin Opens up about 18-19 season

JRS91

Jul 4, 2010
I swear if Jack Johnson is eventually traded, people will still blame him.

"Reminder we could have Conor Sheary if Rutherford didn't move him to make space for Jack Johnson". Get over it.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016

"Reminder we could have Conor Sheary if Rutherford didn't move him to make space for Jack Johnson". Get over it.

No need for hypotheticals, you will 100% guaranteed see these posts.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

f*** it, though. I would rather read that shit than see Jack Johnson on the ice for the Pens.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal

I'll blame him only if we lose a first or a very good prospect. Sheary sucks, so I won't lose any sleep over him.

JRS91

Jul 4, 2010

I'll blame him only if we lose a first or a very good prospect. Sheary sucks, so I won't lose any sleep over him.

I get that people are frustrated with Jack Johnson.

When Johnson was on the left side, he was decent. I think so long as they keep him on the left side and Gudbranson continues to make strides like he did last season, it will hopefully be a lesser issue than it was last season. Complaining about the guy isn't going to force the team to move him. I get people are frustrated and every team has a whipping boy, but he was decent from December to April.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
JJ wasn't that bad on the left side. Pittsburgh is a mob rule town.... always has been, always will be. MY first games going the Civic Arena, half of the arena was yelling at Ron Stackhouse "hit'em with your purse Stackhouse". I sat back and focused on Stackhouse and realized he was actually pretty decent.

Pittsburgh fans: Mob rule/Gossiping fools. But I still love you

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
JJ wasn't that bad on the left side. Pittsburgh is a mob rule town.... always has been, always will be. MY first games going the Civic Arena, half of the arena was yelling at Ron Stackhouse "hit'em with your purse Stackhouse". I sat back and focused on Stackhouse and realized he was actually pretty decent.

Pittsburgh fans: Mob rule/Gossiping fools. But I still love you

Yes he was. He was awful on the left side the last two weeks of the season, as bad as he had been at any point in the year.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I get that people are frustrated with Jack Johnson.

When Johnson was on the left side, he was decent. I think so long as they keep him on the left side and Gudbranson continues to make strides like he did last season, it will hopefully be a lesser issue than it was last season. Complaining about the guy isn't going to force the team to move him. I get people are frustrated and every team has a whipping boy, but he was decent from December to April.

14th worst relative expected goal differential among dmen is something rarely happens to players playing decent, but it sure happened to Johnson in 2019. It's more usually a sign of a player being really bad and personally, that's mostly what I saw when I watched Johnson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->