Malkin case dismissed

Timmy

Feb 2, 2005
Gloria Swanson (or whatever old actress's case that was) is crying in her grave. :cry:

Well, this is turning out to be a pretty good week for Pens fans - congrats on all fronts.

By the way, you can have all your :biglaugh: smilies back - there's a couple of folks here who won't be needing them anymore.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So --essentially they got Malkin without paying any compensation to the Russkies!
What this means is that if there is no transfer agreement,Russian clubs will get NYET--if their players fly the coup....(ofcourse we can't rule out some "payback" by the mobsters running the RSL clubs--if I was Malkin's relatives,I'd be worried about some
roughing ups or property steals or destructions)...You don't think these Russian billionaire owners are going to take this "american Justice" lying down ,do you?

Of course IF --these Russian club owners come to their senses and sign on to the new transfer agreement proposed by Mr. Fassel of the IIHF,then it will all be water under the brdge--BUT I wonder if it is going to be retroactive to last year so that Magnetogorsk can re-coup something for their investment in Malkin?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->